Looking for User Stories with gem choices!

Hey there! I’m very curious about User Stories with gem choices, so if you know any or if you yourself have written any, drop them down below. Let’s give them a read and we can discuss! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hm. Try Girl in a boyband by Sandra Gustafsson. It’s not featured and she wrote it, so it’s really good.

1 Like

Try the The Billionaire Bachelors 2 by Nightshifter
(Gem choices are usually around 5 gems)

1 Like

My has gem choices, but only for cosmetics since I think everyone deserves an equal story quality.

Title: Top Designer
Author: Rocky
Description: As an aspiring fashion designer, your dream to win a fashion competition show is held at risk when you receive a text message that would change your life forever. [LL/CC/LGBT/M&F]
Genre: Drama / Mystery
Episodes: 5 (Continued~)
Minigames | Point system | Male & Female | Choices matter | Money mechanic

Story link~

2 Likes

Hey you could check out my story gems are only 5 or 8

The Maione King

Story description: Since you were young you were training to lead your family with a powerful name. When they died they left you one mission. To find The Maione King. Can you handle the business or end up like your parents?

1 Like

How much are the gem choices in your story?

1 Like

Exclusive outfits: 5 gems (Available episode 5 & 6)

Customize LIs: 5 gems (Available episode 5)

In-game cash currency (makes sense once you start reading it) 5 gems to 35

2 Likes

Hello :wave::two_hearts:
Anyone interested ? :blush:

I published my story, hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

1 Like

Mine has a few gem choices, which don’t really impact the story line though like (additional scenes and supporting the author).
It would mean the world to me if you would give my story a chance and even spend some gems if you like it! :pleading_face:

Here is my story:
Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesn’t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:
Chasing_Stars_CK_posterThumb_sPOwqSC2hG

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: Thanks for the thread. I am a new writer .
I only have support the author gem choices. :yellow_heart: I’d be really happy if you’d take a look at my story.
Title: Why Don’t You Love Me?
This is my story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5249677170245632

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll make sure to save up my gems

Heeyo my story has support the author and a few bonus scenes for gems. I hope you give it a try.

Reasons to give it a try : Are you looking for a story where you could choose the gender of your character? Do you wanna be pleased by advanced directing?Are you the one who loves slow burn?Are you a story which could make you laugh at any second? What are you waiting for go check out this story

Title Not your perfect princess

Description : How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense & slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (CHOOSEGENDER)

Genre : Rom-com Fantasy

*Writers name- Lily Lockheart
*Style- Limelight
*Ongoing - 4 out
*Full customisation
*Diversity present

Instagram

1 Like

Hi there,

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers! It has gem choices BUT they just unlock Bonus scenes. Gems are not needed if you earn enough points from making the right choices.

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).

1 Like