Looking for Victims! Muhaha 😈

BACKGROUND CHARACTERS NEEDED!

Ever dreamed of being featured in a horror movie? Want to be the victim the monsters devour?! Then you’re in luck! I need background characters for my story! Please drop your character details and a short description of their personalities and I’ll feature you in my upcoming story! :grin::heart:

Story Name: Deadly Seven

Genre: Horror

Plot:

Summoned from the depths of Hell, these demons are not ones to mess with. Killing for them is child’s play and their bloodlust is voracious. Will the Demons get the best of you?

Background Characters WILL be murdered… the likelihood of survival is slim to none I just need a high body count :woman_shrugging:t3::rofl: Soz in advance

2 Likes

Ink o Limelight?

1 Like

My bad LL I typed it real fast before my shift at work started :joy::sweat_smile:

I’m pretty sure I have yours tho from mischief Night I just need skin tone and eye color since you’re a vampire on the other one :joy:

1 Like

eheheehe :vampire:

Eyes: Female Generic ( Brown Dark)
Skin: Neutral 02

1 Like

Name: Hanna
Body: copper 00
Brow: arched natural, deep brown
Hair: Over shoulder braid, brunette brown
Eyes: Deepest downturns, brown dark
Face: Heart soft
Nose: Defined natural
Lips: small heart, pink beige gloss
Personality: Nice to everyone until someone gives a real reason not to be nice, tries to solve everyone’s problems, introverted but stands up for herself and others if needed, doesn’t like to create drama, likes to think before talking/ doing something, is easily annoyed by fake people, laughs at every joke even if it’s terrible, would do anything for her true friends, too easily trusts people

I don’t care if you’ll actually use it or not but please send me a link when your story is published :blush:

1 Like

Name: Rhiannon

I would!
Her personality is Humorous all the time Laughter is the best medicine for her, She may also be a little bit thirsty, But deep down the funniest people are harbour the darkest secrets, she finds it very hard to trust people but all she wants to do in life in help people and make the laugh.

1 Like
LL

Personality: Outgoing, friendly, smart, fun, strong, kind hearted, and likes to tease people

Personality: Easygoing, funny, fun, silly, loud, charming, and flirty

Personality: Bossy, sassy, rude, badass, fighter, shirt temper, and overprotective

Personality: Unfriendly, quiet, loner, blunt, likes music and hate annoying people

1 Like

Here you are.

1 Like

Personality? Or does it not matter?

1 Like

Sporty and flirty.

1 Like

She’s not too shy but not too confident!

2 Likes

@Problematic_Patrick

I don’t know if I have one well or the details but I can provide one lmao I think
Name is rose

1 Like

She only wears boy clothes and alot of black

1 Like

Can you get the details for this please I want it to be accurate

1 Like

personality is stubborn & defensive but still supportive with the people she cares about only <3 you can change anything about her if you need !

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t have her details it’s been a while it doesn’t matter too me if all the details aren’t right just wanted to help you out

1 Like

58%20AM

Me?! Victim?! Noooo!

Heh.

Here are my character’s details:

Name: Midia
Skin Tone: Copper 00
Face Shape: Heart Soft
Hair: Hair Flip in Black Jet
Eyes: Round Downturned Wide in either Brown Dark or Brown Black (up to you!)
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Medium Heart Natural in Peach Gloss
Eyebrows: Round Medium in Black Jet
Clothing: What I recommend is a white tank top with a black skirt and a black jacket, but you can do whatever you’d like! Glasses would be recommended!
Personality: She’s pretty shy, and she doesn’t find it easy to communicate with people. Whenever people ask her to hang with them, she usually rejects their offers. This can make her come off as quite rude, but she doesn’t mean to sound hateful.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I appreciate it :grin:

1 Like

Np glad I could help :blue_heart:

1 Like