Looking for x3 Proof Readers for new Thriller/Action/Romance Story!

:warning:SEARCHING FOR 3 PROOF READERS!:warning:

Hi guys,

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m calico.episode, the author of Second Chance Charlie, a story that was featured on the disabilities shelf in 2019.

I am currently writing two new stories to release onto episode within the next six months.

As the progress on my new stories continues, I am looking for three reliable episodeons to proof read one of my upcoming story The Survivor of Sin City.

This story is a hybrid in genre and falls into the Thriller genre predominantly. However, there is an option to choose an LI for the who want to, and another option to play the non-romantic branch if you want to purely focus on the thrill.

Please note, this request is posted on multi-platforms. You may wish to follow me on Instagram at @calico.episode for updates.

What I am looking for:

• I need someone to proof read the dating boys branch, the dating girls branch, and the non-romantic branch to ensure that grammatical and coding errors are revised before eventual release.

• As proof readers you need to have good grammatical knowledge and great attention to detail.

So what do you get in return?

• Early access to my new story which is not due to be released for a few months. (Previous stories of mine have received 80k reads)

• Free access to my story for the duration of my story via story link.

• Credited as my proof readers on each episode.

• Availability from me at all times for any advanced coding advice and error reviews (this is something I currently do for a handful of my regular readers)

To apply to be a proof reader, please leave your name, your preferred branch to read (date boys, date girls, non-romantic) and why you feel you are suitable for this role below. (you can also include any previous experience)

I will be choosing three candidates on Wednesday.

I will then be inboxing you details about the story and will request politely that you do not share the link or any details/screenshots with anybody else during it’s beta testing. And absolutely not share the link with anybody else AT ALL.

:heart:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey love,
I have been proofreading for a long time now
And ofc this bitch can help you if you want dear
Please contact me if you are interested
Instagram- @_ angryybirdd_
I would like to proofread dating boys branch sweetie
With love,
Angryybirdd

2 Likes

Hello, lovely! Hope you are having a great day. My name is Roy. I prefer to read dating girl branch. I have proofread around 5-10 stories till now.

1 Like

I’ve noted down your details thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noted down :blush:

Hey! I’m Mel, and I’d love to help.

I’d prefer to date boys, although I’m not picky. I’m a fluent English speaker (born in England, raised in America), I’ve proofread a couple stories before, and I’m pretty timely with feedback (bar any complications like a test or smth).

Thanks and have a great day!

1 Like

I’ve proof read a few stories and I’m open to proof read yours too!
Ping me on Instagram if you still need a proof reader.
Id: rose_episod

1 Like

Hey, my name’s Sam. I’ve Proofread a few stories and I also work for some groups as a Proofreader. I would prefer to date girl although I’m fine with boys too… My Insta ID is @lostdivinesoul

1 Like

I’m in need of someone to test the non-romantic version - if anyone would like to do it?

1 Like

I can.

I’ll pm you

Hello, I would love to be one of the proof reader for your stories if you still require one.
I have been proofreading for quite a while now.
I will love to be of service :grin:

The proof reading position for this story is currently full - however, I will be needing proof readers for a second story very soon, so I will keep hold of your details for that if you’re interested?

Could you let me know which dating branch boy/girl you would prefer to read in this case?

Hi Sam :slight_smile:
Much like my reply to the previous person, the proof reading position for this story is currently full - however, I will be needing proof readers for a second story very soon, so I will keep hold of your details for that if you’re interested, this story will be romance genre rather than a hybrid?

Could you let me know which dating branch boy/girl you would prefer to read in this case so I can write down your details if you are interested.

1 Like

I would prefer dating girl but I don’t mind boys too…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.