Looking to cowrite

I havent had much inspiration to write these days but i have some good story ideas, anyone wanting to cowrite.

1 Like

i would love to im currently working on a story at the moment but i wouldn’t mind doing another

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for a cowriter. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Hi Bridi! I am trying to write a story but struggling with the graphic side to it. I have; the title, character names, character looks and I know where I want to take the story. Have tried to make a start but it’s not as good as other people’s stories yet :confused: I would be so grateful if you could co-write with me and help give it a clean. slicker look. Or if you are busy, maybe you could advice me on another writer to help me. If you are up for this/can give me help then maybe we can email each other! :slight_smile:
Thank you in advance :smiley:

1 Like

I been working on my story non stop for weeks and months and I am having so much trouble with the editing and nothing is working and in need of professional help so I can finally get this story of my publish so my friends can read it in need of a partner help Please… :pensive::cry::pleading_face:

1 Like