Looking to help with Bookcovers, Edits, Etc

Hello, I am in the process of getting my creative side together and would like to create book covers, edits, etc. for those of you that have the story, but need help bringing it to life. I don’t charge a fee, as I’m starting from scratch, but do ask to be acknowledged in your story as well as a valid reference to use for my future jobs. If interested, please send me a email at anicolek1984@gmail.com. I put the link to one of the apps I have used showing some differnt edits/creations I have done picsart.com/amyn1984
Thank you

Hello @anicolek1984, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been flagged because it is not in the correct category. If you offer art resources, you will need to create a topic in the Creator’s Corner Art Resources. If you’re offering editing assistance, that belongs in either Directing Helps and Tips (if it involves scripting/coding), or in Share Feedback (if it involves helping with plot or story line). If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you for the update.

1 Like