Looking to Read New Stories! Read for Reads!

Tittle: Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 16 ( more coming soon)
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation.Can you find the love you’re looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

When you read mine I’ll start yours :blush:

When you start mines message me and I’ll read yours. I have a long weekend to read.

When you start mine and send a message I’ll read yours. I have plenty of time.

Once you read mine and message me I’ll read yours. :blush:

Once you read mine and message me I’ll read yours😊

Hi as soon as you read mines and send a message I’ll be more than happy to read yours😊

Hi would love to read your story! Let me know what you think of mine and I’ll give as much feedback as I can😊

1 Like

Hi once you read mine and message me I’ll be more than happy to read yours :blush:

1 Like

Hello ! What’s the name of your story ? :slight_smile:

It’s called A Juggling Game. The link is in the first message.

Hi there! Here’s my story! I’ll start reading yours as soon as I can and then I’ll send you screenshots :slight_smile:

Title : Sea Of Lies

Author : Aquamarine

Genre : Drama

Style : Limelight

Episodes : 5 (more to come)

Instagram : @aquamarine_episode

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6029905804132352

Description : After discovering a dark family secret, Robyn finds herself drowning in a sea of lies. The people she trusted the most turned out to be the worst. How will she survive this?

Hey, sweetheart, gonna start yours tomorrow and send you SS’s as soon as possible :heart_eyes:

Sure. I will add you to my favs list and let you know when I start reading :blue_heart:

R4R
Author: Miss .JD
Story Title: Why me?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Story Description: Dani has had a hard life and because of an unfortunate accident, she has tangled her messy life into the mafia world.
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5083074602074112

Hi!

I would love to do an r4r with you :slight_smile:
I’ll DM you when I start on yours :slight_smile:
Here’s mine:
Story Name: Friends & Lovers (yeah not very creative but I’ve never been good with titles)
Author: Mia_Cee
No. of Chapters: 4 (It’s ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Description: Getting through HS is never easy, especially when you’re known as LOSER LEXIE. Can it all change senior year? Will she choose BFF Jamie or soccer god Blake? Customize CCs INK - I’ve always wanted to do an HS story a la Gossip Girl soooo…
Warning: Strong Language and some Mature Themes
Notes: Full Character Customization for all leads
Some choices may affect the storyline, but only by a little, since the main plot will stay the same
Most Choices decide how the characters react
Kinda like reading a book

Awesome. Once I get as I will start yours ASAP. I’ve already added you on insta.

1 Like

Once you start mine and send as I’ll read yours😊

Awesome! Can’t wait to read it!

1 Like

I would like to do R4r!

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 12

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

[