Looking to Read New Stories! Read for Reads!

Hi, I already read your story until ep 8 do you mind read my story? :slight_smile:

Perfect! Thanks!

Thanks 4 this thread! I’m putting my story down, I hope you check it out, it’s ok if you dont!

Story Name : Problematic <3
Description : Mysterious strangers, hot boys, and a whole new year at school awaits. What can possibly go wrong when you meet James, who changes your life COMPLETELY…? CC
Author : (Me)
Genre : Romance/Drama
Number of episodes : 7 (published 3 already, ongoing)

I just published today, I would really appreciate it if you check it out and give me any tips!

(My small cover)
47%20PM

Plz check it out, I really appreciate it if you do! Thanks!

I will surely DM you once I start reading and send a screenshot. Please feel free to check out my story, Thank you so much!

Here’s my story details:
Title: Inside A Perfect World
Author: Kay Writes
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Description: In a world full of lies, you find yourself in the heart of the evil, jealousy, abuse, and romance. Is everyone really who they say they are? Or are there more sinister motives?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5088531900661760
Instagram: episode.kaywrites

Title: Past, Present, Future

Author: whitnaaay

Genre: Drama

Style: INK

Chapters: 10 / 1-2 are revamped

Description: Rilee had a tough life, as she’s growing up and moving on - her past catches up to her. Can she survive what she’s been afraid of her whole life or will she give up?

Instagram: @whitney.writes

Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6711324820766720

Pencil: Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson. Writer: God.
My stories contain blacks, white people, Asians, asexual, and aromatics etc.

Some are diverse, some are on their ways to be.

Wanna read? here r some recamendations.

I have plenty of stories, so… Um, I need to leave a link to more but here are some of the few I have.

Mega Pray
Melanie is a little girl who was abandoned on the doorstep of a woman by the name of Eruwaedhiel. When she turned six, she finds her way into a hidden world that she’s never known.

Lula and Sarah (…With MY FRIEND)
Micheal and Amora adopt two little girls…Little did they know that this would be…the hardest thing they’ve did their entire lives…

Come read my stories!!!

Share them to promote me in readers, please! I’d really appreciate it!

Can You See Me?
At eight weeks old, Paisley’s parents died, and then she was given to her sister who was NOT the most excellent choice…

Angels. Fairies. Pirates, and Genies.
A Genie is impregnated by a cruel snobbish man when she finds his other woman/future fiancee running from a shifty man and his two guards. Will she save her? NOT A LOVE-TRIANGLE

College Days: College Days
Join Four college students in their journey to new and better start in life, one’s doing it for the future ones doin’ it for a baby? How will YOU Direct their paths, Will you decrease them or empower them in their journey to a better life!!?!
Enjoy this sneak peek into my contest entry for (ALL STYLES) the College Days contest, I’m sure you’ll love them!!!

“BOTH!?” Is Just My Style…
Story Type: Episode | Story Style: Both!??!
Just My Style…
“BOTH!?” Is Just My Style…

One’s INK, The other’s Classic, Together…
Aren’t they just the perfect couple!?
Comedy, Romance, HAS, BOTH, INK, CLASSIC, IN, 1, STORY, ROMCOM, ROMANTIC, FUNNY, LOVE, FAMILY, STALKER, CREEPY, KISSING

Daddy, and me.
Covers by: EM❤️EPISODE

(@EMEPISODE or @EM_EPISODE)

He is an angel, and she is a little girl with a big mouth.
When demons hunt them and troubles arise, will they make it together?
Read to find out.
Paranormal, Angel, Elementals, Elemental, Fairy, Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Plantae, Air, Wind, Love, Daughter, Father

Psychopath
Lola’s father was always antisocial. He hates everybody. He only loves his daughter Lola, then he shoots a black man, and now it’s all up to Lola find out why her father is crazy.

Acquiesce
In a kingdom, Fairies were forced to listen to angels or be eaten or killed.
What is going to happen to Confiance Shinyflip when she decides to run away from one?

Colorism and Bad pasts have divided these 2 Kingdoms terribly, But, a woman meets a man outside of their expectations.

This is story called: “Dangerous Fire”

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Everyone just got out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?

Wattpad stories: Free reading. Period. that I may or may not have control over I don’t know

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Hey hey hey !! :smiley:

I would like to do a 4r4 if anyone is interest! !
Story title - One love at the time
Author - ALX
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 12 (more coming soon)
**Description -**Lola is a ordinary girl, until she felt for Caleb, the school’s bad boy. The problem ? Caleb doesn’t want the school to know about it. Typical ? Believe me, it’s not. ! CC
My instagram - alx_episode

Looking for drama, fantasy, horror, and love triangles. Then check this out. :woman_shrugging:t5:

Faith and Sarah has always been bffs till some new boys moved to town. Now they’re fighting over love,trust,and their secret lives. But will they put they’re jealousy aside to work together to fight new evil with they’re new powers and talents or will they tear each other apart over the charming,mysterious Adrian that’s hiding a secret of his own? Playing different people.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5203524044718080Bite_Me_T

im planing on posting chapter 6 in 24 hours

I’m interested in R4R :slight_smile:
I can read your story today :wink:

By the way, here’s my story:
Here’s my story:
Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller/ Romance
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 23 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Will you be able to complete this case or will your inner demons hinder you? (3 Endings, romance content)(+ Halloween special ch.15)
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

TRK_NEW%20COVER%20WITH%20TITLE

Insatiable_Fatigue_sK_posterThumb_k1iSDY0FA6

Title of the story : Insatiable Fatigue
Name of the author : Amor.Secret
Story genre : Drama
Story style : Ink

Story summary : He’s a cold winter; she’s a sinful rain…
Together they form an imperturbable ice.
What happens when two people with broken past encounter…

It would mean a lot if you could check it out. I would love to hear your thoughts!

Title of the story: A Girl and Her Dream
Author: Suelita
Genre: Romance
Instagram: episode.suelita
Numbers of episodes: 3, but more coming soon! ( working on the next chapters right now ).

What happens when Lauren gets in touch with a famous movie director?
CHOICES MATTERS and it’s you that choose which paths she will take trough her life. LL, CC

Tittle : Search for love
Author : S.writes
Genre : Drama
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation.Can you find the love you’re looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

It’s actually funny because both of our main character’s names is Kara! Lol I’m gonna check out your story

Thank you for this thread! I’ve added your story to my reading list
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Hello there!

Thank you for posting this! I’d love and appreciate it if you checked out my new story, Our Galaxies Intertwined!

Description: When danger comes to Earth in the form of sexy, bad boy alien, Jacob intrigue and drama follow when he falls for shy girl, Genevieve.

Chapters: 6

Link:

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

I highly recommend the following stories as well:

Too much Baby Mama Drama by @Lex2
Living in the Moment by @EmpressVanessa
Kotton Kandie by @PrettyEri
Stand by me by @ChaoticDreamz
Broken by @evieepisode

4 Likes

MY STORY DETAILS:

Story Title: BROKEN
Author: Evie Love (@evieepisode101 on IG)
Genre: Drama

Description:
Ivy is a straight-forward girl with a tough attitude. After getting kicked out, she moves in with her cousin, Alisa, and gets to know her friends. What she didn’t count on is her hard exterior starting to soften when she meets Ryan. Ivy’s life has never been easy, but she continues to face her problems with a tough attitude. Built up pain and guilt causes her to spiral down the wrong path. Will moving out on her own be the end of her hardships? Will she continue to destroy everything and everyone around her? Can Blakely University’s “Golden Boy” spark a change? Or maybe he has a few dark secrets of his own… This story has romance, drama, humor and super likeable characters.

Total Episodes: 10

Link:

Cover:

1 Like

So… I hope you or anyone likes my story!
Story Title: The Accident
Author: Eternity
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror And small amount of Romance.
Style: Ink
Instagram: Epi_Etern

Description
California 2016, you live in this beautiful country but something doesn’t seem right, the city is in danger from some monster hidden within it… Will You find out the truth about the history or will the horror come to get you. You play as you’re own character and You’re friends with Daniel Cruise and his mates… when you first arrive to school Daniel, Nicholas and Hollie have special “abilities” these abilities shouldn’t be abused otherwise something evil would get released. Something happens to Daniel… further through the year… What will happen to California? Is everyone safe around Daniel? Or is there a dark secret, you have to discover… The story will have a bit of romance, it’s more action, adventure with a bit of horror. You play between two character’s POV.

Total Episodes: 14
Link

Cover:

1 Like