Loooking for good romance/art scene/point sysrem stories

hello everyone im looking for some romance stories i love ones that have point systems and mini games also good art scenes are a big favorite i need to be able to customize my characters and prefer limelight but im looking for storis kinda similar vibe to the lovely one/the doberman/doctors orders/ and stuff like that i love stories like that so if you could show me some good stories i would apreciate it!

3 Likes

my story got all that except, its not a romance. also weird question why do you both want cc and art scenes. they are like contradictions

1 Like

ah well becasue with art scenes you can make them look like the character just with your own small changes where it doesnt interefere alot with the art scenes just small changes that make you like the character i guess and some people who do cc and art scenes make it where you can only change certain parts but yea-

1 Like

Hopefully you would be interested in mine?
There’s full CC, there will be art scenes but there isn’t any mini games.

Title: Eternal Love
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Chapters: 8
Description: Mila gets a job opportunity at the De Santis mansion in Cancun. Will she be able to stay away from cold hearted Jonah?
Cover:

Hello @morgan_uwuowo! My story “Call of Duty” is a romantic, comedy, drama and adventure based! It would mean a lot if you give this a read even if it is only one episode… :smiley:

There are full customisation at the beginning of the story and I’m trying to code a mini game of a sort later on!

**Title: The Bucket List (LL) **
Author : Sophie M.
Description : Asher needs to prove he’s worthy of his dad’s company, Noa needs to get into film school. What happens when their worlds collide and they need each other?
FULL CC / 2 LI
Genre : Romance/Comedy
Style : Limelight
Special : I took a lot of time on directing this story and making sure everything is perfect! Also there’s full customization and your choices matter!
Chapters : 5 and going
Instagram : sophiemepisode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6641738027565056
couple-take-selfie-photo-beach-sea-shore_48369-5086-4

I would really appreciate if you gave my story a chance! I put in a lot of work to write it :relaxed: