Looping background error

Solved! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you looked at this? (:

Also, the overlay needs to be certain dimensions.

if I understad right you are using joseph evans tutorial?

Wel you made several diferences to his tutorial and thats why it is not working.

1. your overlay is sceled and shifted on the start while in his tutorial the overlay is not scaled nor shifted on the start = your overlay has to have size exactly of 4 zone background to make his script work and you shuld not scale it nor shift it before you add the looping line.

2. in the looping command the second comant should happen in 0 time while yours happens in 1 - therefore we see the background go backwards.

you should go through the video there are all informations:

My looping overlay is not scaled or shifted, I only scaled and shifted the car overlay parts. I’ll have a look at the video again, though. Thank you!

All I did was change the seconds to 0 instead of 1. I don’t know what else I could be doing wrong. My looping overlay is not scaled or shifted, it’s called ROADLOOP, and I haven’t scaled or shifted it. My overlay is 2560x1136 which is 4 zones, and I used the same spot directing as Evans so I have no idea what the problem is.

do not cut to zone 2 I tested it and it seem to work only in zone 1

Woah, all I had to do was change the zone :joy: thank you

@Nick, I’ve found my solution so this can be closed now, thank you!

2 Likes

:yay: You got it @darryl_daddy :smiley: Glad to see you figured it out :clap: Thanks to @Farah_DeSantis and @Avarose456 for the assist!