Looping background help with two characters!

So in my story, I have a looping background scene and I was wondering how would I get my two characters to enter and then walk together?
Thanks!

1 Like

I think they can’t, bacause it’s already al looping background.
Maybe you can try to use the normal (not looping) background first and then when they entered the looping background with the characters on the same spot :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

you could try :point_down:

@CHARACTER enters from left to position AND CHARACTER is walk_talk_happy_loop AND CHARACTER2 enters from left to position AND CHARACTER2 is walk_talk_happy_loop

the animation should be in loop tho

Okay thank you!

1 Like

I keep getting an error message when I type this in:
error msg
What am I doing wrong?

" Use @CHARACTER enters from X to screen Y "

i just noticed you used spot directing

the script should go like

@GIRL walks to spot 0.890 199 175 in zone 1 AND GIRL is walk_sad_loop AND NICK walks to spot 0.928 127 175 in zone 1 AND NICK is walk_sad_loop

1 Like

No problem! :blob_sun:

It lets me preview, but they walk from the bottom of the screen and they don’t do the animation, they also face the wrong way .

I’m using: EXT. MOUNTAIN ROAD LOOP - DAY
And the spot directing is right they’re going to the place I want them to they just enter the wrong way and they don’t do the animations.

you could try

@GIRL enters from side to screen center AND NICK enters from side to screen right
@GIRL walks to spot 0.890 199 175 in zone 1 AND GIRL is walk_sad_loop AND GIRL faces right/left AND NICK walks to spot 0.928 127 175 in zone 1 AND NICK is walk_sad_loop AND NICK faces left/right

It worked! But the animations don’t seem to work still.

The animation works when they walk in the they just stand there lol

EXT. MOUNTAIN ROAD LOOP - DAY

@GIRL enters from left to screen center AND GIRL is walk_sad_loop AND NICK enters from left to screen right AND NICK is walk_sad_loop
@pause for a beat
@GIRL walks to spot 0.890 199 175 in zone 1 AND GIRL does it while walk_sad_loop AND GIRL faces right AND NICK walks to spot 0.928 127 175 in zone 1 AND NICK does it while walk_sad_loop AND NICK faces right

@pause for a beat

@GIRL is walk_sad_loop AND NICK is walk_sad_loop

maybe try this?

It works! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

:eyes::eyes:

Is this a dream team fan or a sapnap fan I see?

1 Like

Oh my gosh yes I am !! :eyes: :eyes: I love your profile picture of dream!
I’m a fan of all the dream SMP !!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.