Looping Overlay in Order?

I’ve been having trouble looping my overlays in order of what i want to happen…
heres the code:

label shiny_object

&overlay SHINY_OBJECT create
@overlay SHINY_OBJECT opacity 1 in 0
&overlay SHINY_OBJECT rotates 360 anchor point .5 .5 in 2 THEN overlay SHINY_OBJECT rotates 0 anchor point .5 .5 in 0 THEN overlay SHINY_OBJECT shifts to 88 489 THEN overlay SHINY_OBJECT scales to 0.082 0.082 THEN overlay SHINY_OBJECT shifts to 88 489 in 1 THEN overlay SHINY_OBJECT scales to 0.622 0.622 in 1 THEN overlay SHINY_OBJECT rotates -360 anchor point .5 .5 in 2 THEN overlay SHINY_OBJECT rotates 0 anchor point .5 .5 in 0 THEN overlay SHINY_OBJECT shifts to 88 489 in 1 THEN overlay SHINY_OBJECT scales to 0.082 0.082 in 1 loop INFINITE times

I need the overlay to grow in size while it’s rotating clockwise then it shrinks back to a smaller size while its rotating back counterclockwise.
Currently, it grows in size first, then rotates counterclockwise, then shrinks back in size. I don’t know why it’s ignoring the first rotation? How would I make it scale and rotate at the same time when looping?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.