Looping the background as an overlay

I need help with looping my overlay (that is a background I uploaded as an overlay).

So basically I want the background to loop so it looks like a the car overlay is driving really fast. And with the code I have right now it just doesn’t look right… :frowning:

EXT. MANHATTAN SKYLINE CAR LOOP - NIGHT with NIGHT CITY CAR with BLACK SIDE CAR
@transition fade in
@zoom on 60 24 to 137% in 1
&overlay NIGHT CITY CAR shifts to -466 -150 in zone 2 in 1 THEN overlay NIGHT CITY CAR shifts to 126 -182 in zone 2 in 0 loop INFINITE times
&overlay 6463081093660672_BLACK SIDE CAR shifts to -247 -190
&overlay 6463081093660672_BLACK SIDE CAR scales to 0.763 0.763
&overlay BLACK SIDE CAR to layer 2
&overlay NIGHT CITY CAR to layer 1

1 Like

Hope that :point_up: helps

1 Like

Okay I might be stupid but I still am not getting it right…

If anyone could get that code straight for me I would be forever thankful! :pray: My writing has been stuck for a week bc of this :frowning:

&overlay NIGHT CITY CAR shifts to -466 -150 in zone 2 in 1 THEN overlay NIGHT CITY CAR shifts to 126 -150 in zone 2 in 0 loop INFINITE times

keep these numbers in bold the same or the looping overlay will move at an angle
I hope this works for you!

1 Like

I mean I’m kind of lost with this thing, it still just randomly moves around and the background shows from the behind. Maybe I am trying to do something that’s not possible idk even…

Have you tried using a different background? Maybe because the background is looping behind it looks off. I would upload just a plain black 1 zone background and use the loop overlay on it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.