Looping the wrong way

Hi everyone I was wondering if there is a way to change a looping Direction only I have a motor bike overlay on the road but the bike is going backwards lol :joy: does anyone have any tips apart from having an over remade again

1 Like

no, you cant edit the loop way, you could upload the overlay turning the opisite way.

1 Like

Yes, as far as I know, there’s a way to flip the overlay.
You can do so while scaling the overlay, like this:
@overlay MOTORBIKE scales to -1.000 1.000

See what I did? I put a negative sign before the first scale value (not sure what it’s called).

If you want a vertical flip you should write @overlay MOTORBIKE scales to 1.000 -1.000 which you probably don’t require but I’ll leave this here anyways. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your advice but the bike is upside down lol :joy: but what you anyway x

huh? Can you show us your script?

1 Like

This is it. I had the bike overlay made but silly me asked for it to be done the wrong way. And the looping is going right and the bike is facing left ha ha

By putting a negative scale will only flip the overlay upside down, the same goes for when you put a negative scale on a character.

You’ll have to manually flip the bike on your device and reupload it.

1 Like

I just did flip the overlay sideways (mirrored it) by using @overlay OVERLAYNAME scales to -1.00 1.00

And it’s working!

1 Like

You put the negative sign in the wrong place.
Put it before the first scale factor or whatever it is called
@overlay BIKE RIDES scales to -1.000 1.000

Oh right… :joy:

@FunFair Yes, you can follow what @Adrija said, just change the placement of the negative sign and it will be flipped.
Or you can just manually flip it yourself and reupload. It works either way!

1 Like