- [Lorette's Edit Boutique]

hey luvss,
i put a poll on my IG stories a few days ago asking if i should start taking requests where the “yes” was literally @ 100% ahhhh so here it is :

:love_letter: | rules :
→ refer to the〖rules〗section of my site.
:love_letter: | form :
→ here’s the direct link to my form but you can find it thru my site by clicking on 〖requests〗

you are free to drop your requests down below if you’re having any problem with the form && i will be sharing the completed requests + WIPs here so y’all can have a look<3
:bowl_with_spoon: head over to my instagram to see some examples or i’m dropping some here :

Character Cards

giveaway template

this template was made by me for fun, no such giveaway is going on currently :))

moodboard

&& the moodboard you can see in the header of this thread is also made by one & only me :brown_heart:

you are welcome to try and ask me for anything else you’d like & i’ll try my best to respond affirmatively to you :white_heart:
-luv, loree :cloud::ribbon:

7 Likes

First of all I am in love with your carrd seriously it’s a real card!! :heart::heart_eyes::star_struck:

Well can you make a intro template?? (Simple ofc)

And best of luck to your shop!

1 Like

thank youu :see_no_evil::white_heart:!

sure just PM me all the details :ribbon:

aahhh thank you again :gift_heart:

1 Like

open as of now :disguised_face::brown_heart:!!

Damnnnn…YOUR EDITS ARE SO AESTHETIC!!! AHH LOVE THEM!!! :sob::sob::sob::sparkles::sparkles::heartpulse::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

the aesthetics- :heart_decoration::hot_face: good luck girly<3!!

1 Like

aaaahhh thank you so much, you’re sucha sweetie :revolving_hearts:

thank you so much girly :brown_heart:

1 Like

ikik this is a flop but, i still have hope that some1 will request so why not give you guys a little update :ribbon:

-a character card i made for @/Vaidehi1 a while ago i never got a feedback but sure she has her reasons :see_no_evil:

-♡

-there is a help card trend going on IG lately so i made one for my friend & it turned out well, gud!

-♡

I’ll add a way to request the help card from me in sometime but meanwhile you can just PM me all the requirements if you want one for forums or IG :love_letter:

sending you some croissants with luv :croissant::white_heart:
-l♡ree!

1 Like

also, here’s an edit i made to announce that my requests are open on IG :

<3

I just requested, your character cards are so cute! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

sorry for late reply, im rite on your request now :white_heart:

1 Like

-ˋˏ [ 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ˎˊ
here is a request i completed for @/Chloe.episode123 :two_hearts::potted_plant:!

shop status :
-character cards :lock:
-all others(+your customized requests) :unlock:

:tulip: | the edit in the CC is also made by me thru the custom outfit by @/Soulxx ₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧

2 Likes