Losing Motivation :(

I’m losing so much motivation for episode, I don’t know why.
To be honest, i’m losing motivation for writing in general.
Anyone else feeling the same and/or want to talk to me about it?

4 Likes

I getcha, I lost motivation plenty of times one time I almost threw my phone it’s crazy. But you know it’s apart of the process, one moment you think your done, you lost your like “what’s the point”, the point is you like it. Being a writer is tuff because sometimes you and brain aren’t on the same level as your heart.

1 Like

i do that too in periods. then it return at some point

3 Likes

It’s okay to take as many breaks as you need

1 Like

I know that writing a story is not so simple, and it can be so discouraging and tiresome, but hey, do not let anyone or anything take you down. I do not know how many stories have you written so far, but I am telling you this anyway. But, the hardest thing about it is if people here would notice your story (maybe it’s one of the reasons that you lose motivation)
So, please do yourself a favor and do not give up easily.

3 Likes

IMO the hard part isn’t exactly the writing, but being able to code everything to have your vision come to life. It kind of makes you appreciate some of the stories a little bit more when you realize just how much effort they put into coding their story once you take a crack at making your own story in Episode. It’s truly difficult.

2 Likes

I get exactly what you’re saying. I’ve recently lost motivation and haven’t written in 2 months. Writing my last episode took a lot of energy out of me and then I have real life stuff to attend to so I theres that as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.