Lost a story can anyone help me find it?

I was playing a story and I can’t remember the name can anyone help me? I’ll describe it to see if anyone can figure it out.

so the story is a poor girl moves with her mom to a rich area and she buys her an expensive outfit for her first day of school outfit that she put on her credit card and then she goes to school and gets made fun of for being poor and then it switches to her at lunch and she overheard the popular kids talking abt a costume halloween party at the main character “jays” house but you could change the character names and then she shows up and no one is in a costume but her and she basically lied to her mom and goes to the party and they have this that’s similar to gossip girl where a skull looking thing will pop up and tell gossip to the whole school and everyone receives it. That’s all I can remember if anyone can help me figure it out that’ll be great thanks!

1 Like

Dark Dreams?
I haven’t read much of it, but it sounds like that?

OMG YES!!! Thank you soooo much it was it i’ve literally been looking for days and wasn’t able to find it. BLESS U

1 Like

I am looking for a story where a girl is abused by her dad.Shhe works at a coffee shop but one day a boy found interest in her and went inside.The boy ordered a coffee but when they touched hands she dropped his coffe.She is afraid of men and doesn’t trust them.The boy is a teenager and so is she but when he finds out he helps her and takes her to his house. But when he takes her to his house his parents don’t want her there so he gets mad and goes ask his friend if she could stay. The friends parents are never home so it’s not an issue. As they get to know the girl they find out she is suicidal. They take her to the hospital and she needs blood. The boys offer to do blood. The boy who saved her blood does not match hers. But the friends blood tells that him and the girl are siblings. So he donates his blood for his long lost sister. Please help me. Have you heard of it?

Can someone help me I’m also look for a story that disappeared from my favorites I can’t really explain what’s is bout but I remember there was a girl name Eleanor who was studying law and she started dating this guy and she lived with her best friends and one of them got pregnant and I forgot the story name so if that help can anyone help me find this story

Can someone help me I was reading a story and unfortunately I can’t remember the name or who wrote it so I’m struggling to find it it’s about a girl with two of her friends who meet a man while they were out partying with his friends they get an invite to an underground party by this one guy and it all gets messy after all 6 of them waking up not having a clue what happened that night that main character woke up in a wedding dress and a ring clearly married the main guy who turns out to be a prince and it’s important he’s married as he may loose his chance to become king thy make a plan where she visits with the two of her friends to the palace and pretends to be married with him and learns how to become a princess being taught by his sister but it’s found out that she has to stay for at least a year and she’s not happy about it however she is stopping herself from catching feelings for the prince I’m so frustrated I can’t find it has anyone got any ideas ?:blush:

1 Like

Heya some help meeee ok so I I lost this story and I can’t find it anymore I read it but I want to read it again I have been looking for it for 3 hours !!
It’s about a girl (mc) her dad is the mafia boss you want to prove your self that u can run the mafia and the cover had a explosion on with the mc and li on running umm the love interest works for here dad he is a new recruit um in the end u get pregnant and run to live with your ant I believe and u come back on your grandads funeral that’s when the love interest finds out your pregnancy umm and you have twins I am just think of what I remember you end up getting a house next to your Parents and your best friends mum or I think she your Cousin ends up being alive wen she goes to get files from a office aka mafia hide out and there’s a fire in the end she alive and evil umm you get caught doing it in the Supply closet oh and your dads desk through the Security cameras !! It was on Action adventure awhile ago it’s not there now and I can’t find it plz tell me if u know