Lost a story can anyone help me find it?

I was playing a story and I can’t remember the name can anyone help me? I’ll describe it to see if anyone can figure it out.

so the story is a poor girl moves with her mom to a rich area and she buys her an expensive outfit for her first day of school outfit that she put on her credit card and then she goes to school and gets made fun of for being poor and then it switches to her at lunch and she overheard the popular kids talking abt a costume halloween party at the main character “jays” house but you could change the character names and then she shows up and no one is in a costume but her and she basically lied to her mom and goes to the party and they have this that’s similar to gossip girl where a skull looking thing will pop up and tell gossip to the whole school and everyone receives it. That’s all I can remember if anyone can help me figure it out that’ll be great thanks!

Dark Dreams?
I haven’t read much of it, but it sounds like that?

OMG YES!!! Thank you soooo much it was it i’ve literally been looking for days and wasn’t able to find it. BLESS U