Lost Art Shop 🔪🌸 [CLOSED, NO MORE REQUESTS]

OMG it’s amazing IM SHOCKED TYSM!!!

1 Like

Np LOL

um could you possible resize the picture to put as a backround?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

hey @the.fallen.archangel, I wanted to know if you could make me a cover (I don’t know if I have to pay or something :), so graveyard , and this is my first time asking for art scenes and all of that I wanted to know if you could make me a cover if you aren’t that busy, i an send you all the details for a message and everything if you want from here or in Instagram (I’m so sorry if I misspell something, English isn’t my first language so…sorry) you can take your time and everything, I am not in rush.

It says she is unavailable at the moment

1 Like

i am unavailable atm and i dont do covers, other artists do

1. Title : The Devil’s Witch
  2. Genre : Fantasy
  3. The story is about who hid her identity from the world until her final year at university when she meets the devil’s son but when they cross paths the world which they once knew disappears and changes into something no even the most powerful of supernaturals could predict.
  4. Cover : image
  5. Artist: @bella_hope
  6. Extras : By Cathie_epiwrites
    This story includes sound turn up your volume for the best experience
    This story may contain language and scenes which are disturbing to some readers
  7. Password: graveyard
1 Like

Request accepted :heart:

Request Completed! Sorry that it took so long…

If it isn't transparent, pm me your email for help!

1 Like

ohmigosh… this is stunning Sunny I love it!

sorry but I was wondering if you could change the hair to Long Voluminous Curls Loose if not I can make it work

1 Like

Uhm, yeah, I think I can! It’ll take a bit to redo the edit but it’ll probably be okay. I’ll start right after school today! Thank you for your suggestion!

1 Like

idk but it could work if u wanted to crop the bun off the top if you wanted
but do whatever is easiest :sunflower:

1 Like

Hi, are u still open?

1 Like

No, I’m sorry! I’m currently taking a break. Slowly finishing up the last request before I leave haha

But, there are lots of other artists here to choose from! I’m sure you’ll find something! :blob_hearts:

Request completed :heart:

Summary

1 Like

Request completed :heart:

Summary

Okay! Not a problem, is there any artists here that do drawn covers?

2 Likes

I believe @rina.writes, my little cupcake, here, does drawn pfp, but unfortunately, I’m not aware of anyone available who does drawn covers

1 Like