Lost kingdom stories!

Hit me up with ‘’ lost kingdoms’’ stories :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey :grin:

Could you be more specific about stories you’re looking for? Like… Are you looking for plots where a real world collides with a fantasy one? Or stories in which someone loses the power over his/her kingdom and is trying to get it back?

Hey! It’s more stories where a prince, princess, queen or king fight for kingdoms or something like that :smiley:

1 Like

Try mine! It’s called I made the devil cry, author Šebule, drama section, there is evil king, war between kingdoms, hopeless situations, unconditional love :smile: , if you will read it, please tell me your opinion,thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I’m not sure all of these stories will fit but they’re really good.

• Burning Waves by Akasha Seavue - Two worlds, one “ruled” by water, the other one by fire. The worlds are on the verge of brutal war and the only ones who can stop it are the heirs to the thrones who hate each other but only at the beginning :wink:. Honestly, one of the best episode stories I’ve ever read.
  • The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W. - No lies, one of the best stories in fantasy genre. The MC is not a princess but she fights for the kingdom from the very beginning. She’s the king’s trusted advisor and is in the centre of all action :smile:
  • Four Kingdoms by PL - Great plot, interesting characters and again, kingdoms on the verge of war. Plus, the ending was… Phew :smile:
  • The Power of Light by mimy.episode - I would say it’s underrated but the story itself is really sweet. It follows three friends and their journey to the far away kingdom.
  • Solis : Regnum Fortes by Aedus - So far, I’ve read only beginning but the plot is interesting and unique.

Okay… I’m leaving now lol. Hope I helped a bit.

2 Likes

Thank you! :grinning: