Lost my stories i’ve been reading

Anyone know how I can get my stories back? They are still in my favourites but they lost where I was up to as if I need to re read them all again?

1 Like

I actually had to re read a story I’m afraid of opening up the other stories cuz ima scream if I have to reread them…try submitting a support ticket

2 Likes

Yeah I have sent them a message just waiting for them to get back to me :sob: I’m dying, I just want to read my stories haha

1 Like

:joy: hmm not sure if they work on sundays so they might reply tomorrow

1 Like

I’m guessing so, plus it being Easter, if they celebrate that I don’t know haha could be a long weekend

1 Like

That’s true :joy:

SAME :rage: I’ve been losing story progresses since freaking OCTOBER 2018, even since that update! :triumph: I can’t even exit the app without having to sign in again, and most times I need to restart stories. I got up to chapter 20 of fucking 26, aaaaaand booted right back to 1. (Mafia Roommate) it pisses me off because it’s a 50/50 situation, so when I think it won’t glitch; it does. Episode really needs formatting or something, a feature that can allow people to CHOOSE which chapter, kind of like a television season.

2 Likes

Honestly so true some of my stories have been resetting my progress coUGH War Dogs coUGH not that I have a problem with that story cuz it’s a goood story and there’s only 10 chapters but when the story has over 40 chapters wTH like omg

I have the same problem!!:sob: Have u found a solution?:thinking:

you have to restart chrome and episode**:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:**

do you know if you need a username/ pass/ subject ID to get back into your account? i accidentally transferred my data to my ipad from my phone and i didn’t want to and now the stories i were reading on my old are gone :frowning: