Lost Stories (forgotten or unfavorited)

Heya I’m a noob who only joined to find a story I lost but I’ve decided (after finally figuring out how to do it :sweat_smile:) to start a topic where anyone can comment a story description to find a story they where reading…

3 Likes

Hunting Bad by Hope Moon.

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

@xxLoveAaliyah xxLoveAaliyah
That was one of my favorites. Some times I re read ones, like Blake, Grace, Deep attraction 2, Chain reaction, and definitely Toxic relationship they are all phenomenally amazing. Oh and very emotional but I love that. I love horror too like Cupid chokehold, Welcome to wonderful winsston, The murderous cycle, why me, AND Porcelain yeah!!! :grinning:

OK I need help again lol this time it’s a werewolf story main characters called Jayden and luna do you have any ideas?

1 Like

I have no idea, but if you go into the fantasy section, there’s a bunch of werewolves stories :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Power of the Moon? I think that’s what it’s called :slight_smile: Can’t remember the name of the author though!

Hi. my English is bad but I also lost a story I saw today and I really need your help.
I think I was in high school and had a boyfriend which was out of country.
I also had two best friends and a new (boy named Ian).
So my boyfriend cheated on me and everyone in school saw video of him cheating.
I can’t remember anything.
Please, help me find this story.
thanks <3

Rebounding with Bad by Talia Rose
But there’s a featured version with the same name.

OMG. thank you so much <3