Lost Stories (forgotten or unfavorited)

Heya I’m a noob who only joined to find a story I lost but I’ve decided (after finally figuring out how to do it :sweat_smile:) to start a topic where anyone can comment a story description to find a story they where reading…

8 Likes

Hunting Bad by Hope Moon.

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

@LiyahxWrites xxLoveAaliyah
That was one of my favorites. Some times I re read ones, like Blake, Grace, Deep attraction 2, Chain reaction, and definitely Toxic relationship they are all phenomenally amazing. Oh and very emotional but I love that. I love horror too like Cupid chokehold, Welcome to wonderful winsston, The murderous cycle, why me, AND Porcelain yeah!!! :grinning:

OK I need help again lol this time it’s a werewolf story main characters called Jayden and luna do you have any ideas?

1 Like

I have no idea, but if you go into the fantasy section, there’s a bunch of werewolves stories :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Power of the Moon? I think that’s what it’s called :slight_smile: Can’t remember the name of the author though!

Hi. my English is bad but I also lost a story I saw today and I really need your help.
I think I was in high school and had a boyfriend which was out of country.
I also had two best friends and a new (boy named Ian).
So my boyfriend cheated on me and everyone in school saw video of him cheating.
I can’t remember anything.
Please, help me find this story.
thanks <3

2 Likes

Rebounding with Bad by Talia Rose
But there’s a featured version with the same name.

OMG. thank you so much <3

Heyy guys i need help finding 2 stories:

1. Hey i need help looking for a story, it’s about a girl who moved from england to NYC with her friend i think and meets a boy there who is a fighter and they at the end have a argument or something so she moves back to england together with another guy and they start teaching selfdefense classes and she becomes also a fighter and then they see eachother again and they get together again.

2. Um basically I had read a werewolf story about this female werewolf who had escaped from her old pack and had found her mate in the one she ran into. I dont remember much but I remover the girl barely talking to anyone other than her mate and I also remember that she literally only ate cereal. Can anyone help me find this story? I think the girls name was something along the lines of Selene. The story was also written in ink

I need help finding a story so it was about a girl who could transform into animals and she had to go to a academy with other people like her but it was like bad and a jail and her love interest was a werewolf I think but it wasn’t a cheesy vamp and werewolf story I got a new account and I really wanna find that story

Hi, I need help finding this story. I played episode 3 years ago and after some time deleted it. Now I am playing again and my progress and stories weren’t saved. I remember I loved this one story about a girl who was in college named Mia (I think). She started working as a nanny for this rich guy’s sister. She lived with them in the house. I think he was a professor also. I don’t even know if this story exists anymore. If anyone knows, please help :smiley:

I’m pretty sure it’s the Teacher by Mette M. Peleikis

Heya some help meeee ok so I I lost this story and I can’t find it anymore I read it but I want to read it again I have been looking for it for 3 hours !!
It’s about a girl (mc) her dad is the mafia boss you want to prove your self that u can run the mafia and the cover had a explosion on with the mc and li on running umm the love interest works for here dad he is a new recruit um in the end u get pregnant and run to live with your ant I believe and u come back on your grandads funeral that’s when the love interest finds out your pregnancy umm and you have twins I am just think of what I remember you end up getting a house next to your Parents and your best friends mum or I think she your Cousin ends up being alive wen she goes to get files from a office aka mafia hide out and there’s a fire in the end she alive and evil umm you get caught doing it in the Supply closet oh and your dads desk through the Security cameras !! It was on Action adventure awhile ago it’s not there now and I can’t find it plz tell me if u know

Oh I think you are on about the changed wolf !

Hello, I am new to this but I am looking for this story forever. I have red it before and want to reread it so bad! It is about me the mc moves into college and meets this rockstar and his band who live in a house and party a lot. The mc goes to the party and catches the eye of the main singer. I make friends with one of the member’s girlfriends and I see them a lot more and become closer to the singer. When we are dating he reads me British literature books because we have class together. If you have heard of it let me know! Oh also I did have a Regina you scare at the end of the story I think.

1 Like

Stray Heart?

3 Likes

Hi there I’m kinda of new to episode

What I remember from the story there was a baby kidnapped at birth and her name was violet her biological mum is a therapist I think and she gets abused. She ends up getting a scholarship to a new school and she ends up going to the same school as her twin but doesn’t know it’s her brother.