Lost story please help

Continuing the discussion from Need help finding lost story!:

Lost story

i lost this story it started off with my ex cheating on me in a shower with his ‘ side chick ‘ then i dump him and move into my friends house and start in this fast food place when this man justin tanner walks in and we go into the public bathrooms the next day at work my work friend turns on the tv and starts watching the soccer when i notice justin on the tv.

Lost story

i lost this story it started off with my ex cheating on me in a shower with his ‘ side chick ‘ then i dump him and move into my friends house and start in this fast food place when this man justin tanner walks in and we go into the public bathrooms the next day at work my work friend turns on the tv and starts watching the soccer when i notice justin on the tv. Pleaee help

Lost story

i lost this story it started off with my ex cheating on me in a shower with his ‘ side chick ‘ then i dump him and move into my friends house and start in this fast food place when this man justin tanner walks in and we go into the public bathrooms the next day at work my work friend turns on the tv and starts watching the soccer when i notice justin on the tv. does anyone recognise it pleaee help me