Lots of choices

Hi guys just looking for recommendations for stories with a lot of choices and where your choices affect the ending and the game I’m willing to try anything but I prefer the mc to be a girl and for the story to be well written any suggestions would be appreciated thanks again☺️☺️

Campus Crush Classic

I tend to not like too many choices because makes me feel like instead of writing a really good story, authors end up having to write 2 average stories. But I’ve found that The Trophy Wife by As Told by Brandi is the exception.

The Ruby Tiara
Fantastical Folks
Dead Roses

I have created a story where choices matter a lot - for example in latest chapter (chapter 5) you can choose from different types of behaviour for 4 characters which will determine their behaviour in the whole story. And many other important choices throughout the story :slight_smile:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Chapters: 5
Genre: drama
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

The story isn’t published yet, but I’ve read the author’s other stories and they are always very well written.