Lots of stories being removed on episode?

No no, not super natural things. I mean extinct animals such as the Titanoboa snake.

2 Likes

I don’t know :woman_shrugging:t4:

Oh, no worries. I don’t think it is a problem, but I was hesitant because there are some fast movements that might frighten the viewers.

2 Likes

It is so sad that they didn’t give you a chance to fix it, I’m so sorry. :pensive:

2 Likes

I dont disagree at all, I was just trying to phrase it in a way that doesnt completely slander the poor girl :joy:

1 Like

There was a small writer (I’m not going to mention her name) but she made around 5 stories or more that were based on suicide like the entire story was based on that and some of them were showed successfully committing it.
Her story’s weren’t removed even after multiple people reported it and some of the people who read it and weren’t in a good mental state got worse.

1 Like

I saw that too, at first I didn’t understand why this was happening but now I understand after reading this.

2 Likes

That doesn’t surprise me, there are quite a few stories that’ve been wrongfully left there instead of removed. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Honestly, no clue, as I don’t really read mafia stories. Sorry.

Thank you for trying. It’s a long shot— truthfully I’m just reallly hoping someone knows. It’s frustrating not finishing a good story.

‘Devil in disguise’?? I forgot who the author was… But I think they removed it not long ago… I don’t know why. :wink:

I saw that she was getting paid by Episode while underage, which is technically forbidden I think. So Episode removed her story

2 Likes

It makes sense since they were lying but at the same time so stupid. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes, but moreover the problem was much bigger. She and another author were in beef with a past friend of theirs who also write here, and they were arguing abt money (probably the money with which Episode pays them). Episode must have suspected abnormal activities.

2 Likes

The author was “Saph And Rae”. I really liked this story and i wanted to read the last chapters but now it’s gone😭

2 Likes

IT CALLED THE DEVIL DISGUISE

That’s a story from “Saph And Rae” but now it has been removed

1 Like

I loved it too, but ended reading The Devil in Disguise when the author put the gem option in it too wait a few days… :woman_facepalming: I hate it, when that gems option comes up… :persevere: I don’t have much gems… So, I really am picky with my reads…

3 Likes

It has been at least one week and I remember that the author’s name was Sapphire!
Honestly I was waiting for this story!
Yeah, I don’t get the reason why it got removed!

1 Like

I liked this story as well! I am a fan of Melia A and I also wanted to know how it continues and ends but the scenes were aggressive and all so I think it’s best to remove them as there are also kids who are visiting the app and gets thoughts!

Ohh okay!
I can’t find her episode account anymore!
Was her name on episode Sapphire.epi?

1 Like