Louise’s Commissions [I’M TRYING TO REACH A GOAL. READ LAST POST IN THE THREAD! 🥺)

I’ve been postponing this for a while but I’ve finally done it once and for all. Though I’ve been accepting requests via dm, this is the official post about it.

There’s no details here, but if you click the link in my bio (it’s also linked at the end of this post), you should find all you’re looking for, and if you have any more questions, feel free to message me. :sparkles:

Special thanks to @tay.epi, @Toriepi.writer and @marysol.episode for all the help and support. :two_hearts:

:art:: @AVeryniNe

19 Likes

My girl is amazing!! are you booking or are you looking??

1 Like

Stahhpp! :joy::sob::heart:

1 Like

Omg I’m honestly so proud of you!!! I’m so glad you’ve finally opened commissions, your work is great and deserves more recognition :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Aww you’re so sweet! :heart::sob:

1 Like

Simple Valentines Tappable Menu

Contains

“Start”, “Skip”, “Previously”, “FAQ”, “End”, “Credits”, “Support” and “Points” buttons, Warning splashes + Script Template. Free for 20 people!

3 LEFT

5 Likes

yay! :raised_hands: :heart:

1 Like

They look amazing

Thank you :pleading_face:

Your commission layout aesthetic looks so good :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so muchh! :face_holding_back_tears::two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump! :white_heart:

As of 8 hours ago,

Progress as of May 13

Please support and/or commission me. I really want this to happen! We’re almost there. :purple_heart:

My form isn’t submitting to your library thing. It keeps saying something went wrong. :grimacing::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll dm you

Star Performer Mini Game
(watch the game)

(discounted for first 5 people!)

About

Star Performer is a fun singing mini-game where you have to learn the lyrics of a song of your choice and select the correct words to fill in the spaces to win.

The mini-game lets you:

• Choose your microphone
  • Select an outfit
  • Select a stage
  • Select the type of song you want
  • Allow your readers to skip with gems

:purple_heart::purple_heart: