🖤 Lou's Art Shop 🖤 (free overlays, backgrounds and more!) - temporarily closed for a few weeks

Hello everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have started a background/overlay thread before. However, it got a little messy and I decided to start a new, official one. I don’t know if this will get the same attention the other one got but I’m more than willing to help fellow Episode writers, coders and artists! :black_heart:

Here’s what I can do:

• Look for a specific BG for you
  • Edit a BG of yours (like changing a sofa/wall/any piece of furniture color, adding a certain object like a pillow, blanket and literally anything else similar)
  • (Extract?) certain overlays out of a BG
  • Turn a realistic BG into something that looks like Episode Original BGs
  • Text overlays

I can do other stuff. You can either ask or simply visit my older thread for more examples.

Here’s how you can submit requests:

• Comment under this post, detailing everything you need
  • You don’t need to credit me, but if you’d like to, simply use my Episode Forums name @Lujain_M. However, you must credit other artists if you use their BG/overlay, even if it was suggested by me.
  • You can also drop your Discord username below, if you’d like to submit a request (privately?) for any reason. I’ll always be glad to help!
  • Please be patient. Most requests don’t take me more than 30 minutes but I have a life lol, I might be busy or editing something else. I hope you understand that I’ll do my best to help you as soon as possible.

That’s pretty much it :black_heart: If you know someone that can benefit from the stuff that I do, don’t hesitate to mention them. Thank u for making it this far. Here’s a cookie :cookie: Have a nice day.

31 Likes

Hi

1 Like

I need a kitchen background

1 Like

Hey!! Can I get a night version of this background?

Background

INT. BEDROOM - DN

1 Like

Now that is just amazing :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Hi, and thank you so much for doing this! If you have time, I would highly appreciate if you could cut out just the face on this png, and then tone the metal darker while adjusting the eyes to appear almost white? Thanks so much, and I understand if it’s too much lol :hearts:

To be edited

1 Like

Hey I need some night versions of some backgrounds! Would you be able to do it?

1 Like

@jada_episode_love : Hey! I got you some Bgs with the creator’s Instagram account. Please give credits to the original creators! If you have not settled on one of the BGs, let me know and I’ll look for others.

– By @episode_jones on Instagram

@episode_jones

!
episode_jones aqua|690x408, 75%

– By @episode.cyberpunk on Instagram

@episode.cyberpunk

3 Likes

@June_Sinclair Sure can. Unfortunately, the image’s quality is kind of low. I suggest that you look for something with better quality. But check the night version below :point_down:

Click here

3 Likes

@talina.writes : I wasn’t sure what you meant by face but I made 2 different versions for you. I made the metal darker and the eyes white. Please let me know if there’s anything that needs to be changed :innocent:

Click here

2 Likes

@juliewrites

Thank u! :blush: It’s quite simple actually. I add a few artistic filters with Photoshop and the background starts to look more like cartoons

@Alison3

Sure! Send them my way

1 Like

That looks amazing!! And sorry for the low quality of image. Here you with a better version!

Better version

3 Likes

These are perfect, thank you!!! I will credit you for sure!

Also, I was wondering if it were possible for you to find me a cyrogenic pod overlay, or like a stasis chamber?? If you can, thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

Hi can you get me some real life kitchen and livingroom backgrounds pleaseee

2 Likes

Hey! I need a luxurious kitchen background. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey, I need an wedding background, luxurious kitchen and a romantic bedroom, Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

@June_Sinclair : There ya go!

Night version w/ better quality

3 Likes

@jada_episode_love Hey. Not sure if you’ve seen the kitchen backgrounds I uploaded above. Let me know if there’s anything else you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Sorry i actually need something realistic

2 Likes