Love High ~ The Roleplay

Joe

I looked at Cameryn and kissed her forehead. “I need to meet Taylor. I will see you in a while, okay?” I smiled and went to the ice cream shop. I saw Taylor walking in and smiled at her. “Hey Tay Tay.” I waved at her but she stuttered. I wondered what’s bothering and looked at the guy who was looking at us from a somewhat far distance. I looked back at Taylor with a raised eyebrow. “Okay. What’s wrong?” I asked her.

@maddy_roleplayz
@Minneha
@Rose.M

3 Likes

TAYLOR
”But before I tell you what’s happening promise me you won’t do anything stupid okay” I said taking a deep breath nervous then looked back at dean

@Rose.M
@jiya.episode

1 Like

I’m going to sleep soon its almost 5 am an im working tomorrow :neutral_face: sorry yall

1 Like

Orp: okay

Joe

I gave her a confused look and looked at the guy she was looking at before looking back at her. “I will try. What’s it though? You are scaring me.” I told her.

@maddy_roleplayz
@Rose.M

2 Likes

TAYLOR
”J-joe” I took a deep breath then looked at him ”I-I’m pregnant” I said nervously I could tell this wasn’t going to end well

@jiya.episode
@Rose.M

1 Like

Joe

I looked at her, unable to believe what she said. I then burst out in laughter. “I am sorry. I just heard you are pregnant. What were you saying again?” I asked, assuming she was joking.

@maddy_roleplayz
@KBaldi93

2 Likes

TAYLOR
“I’m not joking joe I’m pregnant” I said showing him the pregnancy test

@jiya.episode
@Rose.M

1 Like

Allison

“There will be no cartwheels. That is one thing every cheerleader learns when they first get into cheer and or gymnastics. I was thinking something like a handspring or a flip.”

@Rose.M

1 Like

Clair

“Aw i love Handsprings” i said “yeah that’s a good one”
@zoe4564 orp i have no ideas what handsprings are :joy:

1 Like

Joe

I looked at the pregnancy test she showed me and my eyes widened at it. “Is this some sick joke?” I asked her and looked at the guy. “Who’s the father? Him? What are guys? What’s happening right now?” I asked them in confusion and frustration.

@maddy_roleplayz
@Rose.M

2 Likes

Dean

I stood by the wall and looked at them,
As much as I wanted Joe’s response to be good,
I could see the frustration in his response… And i could somewhat understand him .
It’s f*cking terrifying, I’m only 18.
I’m not ready to be a father!
Neither is she obviously
We haven’t even graduated yet…
This means I’ll have to pass college… And work to support them.
We’re a family now. As crazy as it sounds to think.
And all in a flip of seconds, changing the whole course of our lives…
But I was also excited, secretly I aways wanted to be a fayher and build my family already
But I never thought it would be with Taylor.
Not in a bad way, I like her, a lot. But couldn’t see her even agreeing to go out with me, and a surprise pregnancy was definitely not part of my plan…
This whole thing is overwhelming in so many ways…
I had to tell sam. I took out my phone and texted her

We need to talk

She replied

Everything okay?

I replied

Yeah… Just something happened but I’ll talk to you later

@maddy_roleplayz
@jiya.episode
@jiya.episode
@jiya.episode

1 Like

Cameryn

Joe went out to meet his sister, I guess I’d just go to grab some food from somewhere. I got ready and I went out to Starbucks. I got there and bought a coffee, sitting down at a table. I texted Joe, to make sure everything was alright.

Hey, everything okay?

@jiya.episode

1 Like

TAYLOR
“Y-yes” I said “I know you’re mad at me joe for being so irresponsible and careless” I said looking at him I felt like crying but I couldn’t

@jiya.episode
@Rose.M

1 Like

Allison

“Ok, I want to do a full out, but I havent done one in a year or so and it’s more of a gymnastics move.” I sigh.

@Rose.M -idk how to explain it

1 Like

Clair

“You can train On it now there’s still time” i said
@zoe4564 its okay

Allison

“I dont know. I would need more mats and I dont want to injure myself before our first practice.” I say looking around

@Rose.M

1 Like

Clair

“Understandable” i shrugged “so try thinking of something else… Maybe less gymnastics”
@zoe4564 omg I’m saying sh*t i know absolutely nothing about cheerleading lmao

1 Like

Joe

“Mad?” I laughed at her sarcastically. “Mad is an understatement. Okay, first of all, you never mentioned that you have a boyfriend. Second of all, you are freaking eighteen. How the hell are you going to raise the baby?” I asked them. I was fuming at this point. The fact that my sister is pregnant is just… he’s dead. I heard my phone buzz and took my phone out to see Cameryn’s text.

Nothing’s okay. Taylor is freaking pregnant.

@maddy_roleplayz
@Rose.M
@Minneha

3 Likes

CAMERYN

I raised my eyebrows reading his text. She’s pregnant? Oh shit…he must be raging. I sighed and replied.

She’s pregnant?! Do you want me to come?

@jiya.episode

1 Like