Love interest personality

for my story i need advice.

would you rather have:

a distant and cold guy as your love interest,

a extremely flirtatious guy as your love interest,

or a mixture of both?

please leave an answer from one on the above. :heart:

(no, it’s not gonna be cliché! don’t comment that :joy: i have put a lot of thought into what each personality would lead to. all thoughts being original)

3 Likes

Maybe a cold and distant guy, but, if you start getting to know him, he’s really kind and flirtatious…?

2 Likes

thanks! i’ve put a lot of thought into this story. it originally started off of wattpad, and now i’m just revamping it, so it fits episode guidelines lmao.

1 Like

thanks for your time! i’ll use that.

1 Like

I prefer neither, personally.

Honestly kind of hard, in a story I absolutely love both! And actually anything the other gives me. Tis very juicy either way.

But are you talking about our preference in real life or story wise? Though I feel like I know which one, I’d like to confirm.

(Btw, I’m probably going to reply under @black_jack since that’s my usual account that I use and this one is for my Epi group)

2 Likes

Personally I’m not a big fan of either of those, but if I had to choose it would be a distant and cold guy.
Good luck with your story <3

1 Like

thanks! if you have any other personality please tell me. i could use it for another Li. <3

1 Like

preference in a story <3

A chill guy, he can be a little protective of the MC, but not that much because he knows, she will always pick him over anyone. He is caring, and can be serious. But the MC, can always pull out his goofy side. He loves a good challenge and his bae means everything to him.

1 Like

with the cold and distant guy i was thinking that he’d be overprotective and very on the jealous side.

i really love this idea too! i’ll use it for the other Li.

thanks! <3

I personally love sweet, kind and funny guys who have flaws and I like to see a relationship progression where we see why li and MC are soul mates. Also it wouldn’t be bad to see a li that doesn’t get easily jealous and trusts MC.

3 Likes

That’s kinda cliche. But do you

Ikr!! I would love that, like jealous 24/7 isn’t cute.

1 Like

Yeah it would be so refreshing finally seeing a chill Li that trusts his gf cuz that’s the part of love, trust.

1 Like

Yeah! It’ll be refreshing as mint gum and cold water.

1 Like

like i’ve said, i’m trying my best not to make him cliché. i’ve put a lot of thought into it, and he is not gonna be jealous 24/7, just when things get out of hand.

1 Like

Okay.

Not my thing…

No, thank you.

I don’t think either work for me tbh

1 Like

I’d ask you have two LI’s in the story then. One of the guys will be extremely flirtatious and u can make him the main LI since he’s already interested in the MC. The other can be distant and cold. And there would be a 50-50 chance of him being the MC’s LI 'cuz he might or might not be interested in the MC…that’s how I think​:grin::grin:

2 Likes