Love & Let Live (Featured)

Has anyone else got it on their home page, or is it in beta? Let me know if there’s an existing thread related to this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi. :blush:
I got it and I’m going to check it out as a fantasy featured story it’s unusual.

5 Likes

Does anyone know how many episodes the original story has?

1 Like

Yes, I have it. It’s called Royally Kidnapped on mine and naturally I was intrigued because I love Stockholm syndrome romance stories :crazy_face:

In all seriousness though, I checked it out because I thought it was a brand new story and not a community story they just added gems too, so I was disappointed in that sense of things. I did enjoy Love & Let Live though, especially with the ending I got in the community version. But nothing other than some added exclusive assets was different based on what I read… Also two hair styles you had to pay for :no_mouth:

21 Likes

Good to know that I’m not the only one:sweat_smile:, I read the original version before when it first came out and it’s a fantastic/drama.

Yeah, it was a bit annoying with the standard (20 gem) decent choices.

Can someone share screenshot if they have any? I don’t have a phone so I can’t read right now.
Is it the same as community version?

also @amberose happy anniverssary

1 Like

I’ll check it in a few hours and I’ll post some
Also the slice of cake is related to the day the user joined the forums for the birthday is :birthday:

Happy “Forumversary” @amberose :smile:

2 Likes

It’s a bit shorter and there are some hidden hairstyles/ clothing. You could also choose to be a knight/ sorcerer/ something else, and out of all the choices… there were a lot of kissing options…

4 Likes

Happy forumversary btw

1 Like

You walk into a corner and romance is there to greet you :woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

These are the only two I took hahaha

and thanks all of you

8 Likes

I was going to ask how the last one was premium then I saw the haircolour gets lighter towards the end…

1 Like

I love how the first option says: OUTSHINE EVERYONE! IN AN EXCLUSIVE LOOK! And the second option just says: Don’t. :joy:

I wish those weren’t gem choices, I really like the hair jewelry :pleading_face:

10 Likes

What’s funnier is that we then saw this exact hairstyle on an OUTSIDER later on on the story :joy:

Loving how backgrounds character can access premium choices

13 Likes

Here are some screenshots

13 Likes

Anyone else noticed that there are a lot of gem choices? Like even more than usual?

8 Likes

Probably because of all these beautiful assests!

(well i haven’t read it, so idk. i made that up based on screenshots.)

3 Likes

Yes it’s infuriating, Every single choices is a gem one, it’s like we need to pay for our character to have a personality. I would have nothing against gem choices if it were for additional scenes/content/ clues/sneak peak/help in mini games/, but No you have to pay for a line answer that doesn’t change anything or an outfit you’ll only be wearing during a scene… In a near future episode will makes us pay to go to pee lol

8 Likes

Unfortunately, majority of those game choices aren’t for assets but for your character to express herself

4 Likes