Love Mermaids? Love Pirates? Check out my story! R4R Available

mustread

Story Name: Fantastical: Waverly & the Pirate Prince
Description: In the sea nation of Azulean, there lies an ancient power. What happens when it is stolen? Embark on an epic quest, master magic abilities, & fall in love.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4656860647260160
Style: Limelight
Why it’s worth reading: Fantasy / Adventure, action-packed plot, mermaid overlays, laughs, male & female love interests

ead0bf292832b62ab64d8c166c1cf8758bb88582_1_279x500

Wow this looks super cool

Your story looks really intriguing - I’d love to do a read4read :smiley:

Fantastical: Nature’s caprices
Episodes: 3 (4 will be out this week)
Style: Ink
Extras: CC, choices matter, LGBT, several love interests
Description: Ana’s world is turning upside down when she finds out that she’s one of nature’s caprices - and if that isn’t enough, something seems to be off with her powers.

Thanks so much! I hope you get a chance to check it out. :heart:

This looks awesome! Would love to do a R4R, I’ll send you screenshots when I am done. Do you have any Instagram? I can DM you once completed. :slight_smile: I’ll have time to read this week.

Hey there! I wouldn’t mind doing a read for read!

Fantastical: Saving Hybrid

Author: Silkhydra

Description: Your life is changed forever on one fateful night when you are attacked by a ghoul. High school, sexy strangers, and jokester pixies? What could go wrong? (C.C & Multiple Romance!)

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING) :rofl:

Instagram: Silkhydra_episode

Hi! I love that this is a fantasy ghost story. I would love to read it! What is your Instagram? I will DM you my screenshots after I’m done. :slight_smile:

It’s Silkhydra_episode.
I’ll read your story now! :grin:

I’m still at work, but will read yours tonight! Just followed you. :grinning: Thank you so much!

Wow, I’m really impressed with your custom backgrounds! Very beautiful! I also really liked all the overlays you included into this story! This looks like it took a loooooot of work. Overall I really like this story (and all it’s amazing puns!) and will definitely continue reading it!

Sure I’m always up for a read4read :smiley:
Great I’ll start to read yours tomorrow and text you when I’m finished :slight_smile:

Hi Moni! I am reading yours this week. What is your Instagram? I will DM you screenshots. Thank you!

Thank you! :slight_smile: I’ll do the same
I don’t have IG - just message me here

Wow your story look really cool :heart_eyes:
I would like to do r4r iff you like :blush:
Here is my story I really hope you like it :two_hearts:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

Sounds good! Will DM you here once I am done. :smiley:

This looks amazing! I would love to do a read for read. What is your Instagram?