Love romance with Christian and Charlotte 💙

This my page mleshell80@gmail.com

To Josie.episode

[quote=“mleshell80, post:1, topic:184142, full:true”]
42647647_332925477512703_7810768221870628127_n Christian are hot guys that fall in love each other .Christian fall in love with Charlotte.you lips so soft and red the the thought of kissing you is suck in my head your beautiful so bright and warm shining thought the darkest storm your eyes sparks like stars in the night sky when I stare into then them I feel like I am sooring high .My love for you is pure and true I never stop thinking of you the sound of you voice saying love you make my heart pound become I knew I’d truly found my one and only. Christian went back told Charlotte that he love her.
[/qu. Josie . episode.love and romantic stories true love stories from real life heart felt first love experience and tragic end of sad love stories read story of selfes love wife love note after twelve year heart touching Valentine’s day special love of a dying girl one in a million rewind love story guy who could not express his feeling to the girl he the honey moon tryst story of a lover who because crazy and decided to live with sweet remember of his past the wounds of the winter and other love stories.

You thank add more to this

Can you help with it

Can I write this down. Do want change any

Do I need other pics Christian and Charlotte do I need change any thing let .if I do other story let you know you can help me ok.

One with Christian and Charlotte

I am sent it you

![38285812_459128861238282_4171273062508920832_n|480x480](upload://oh0GJoUMowms6IahUgJ9Cj2Sxiz.jp christian.charlotte. Cover photo

Let you post something.

Here are my cover photo

What do you need help with? Writing or Proofreading?

Yes can write for me thank you

Yes please help write it

Love at First call love And romance Accept husbands love marriage parents .love in the real world was actually possible and she didn’t need to spent the rest of her life single she had the partner she always wished for and was joyous to have him.

All he need is love heaven had a desire saw Eillie at least once he wanted to confess his love to her but only after meeting her face to face.

HI NEED a writer parter for my story to can we add more on my story please