🌻 LovelyLoren's Draw this in your style/Outline coloring Contest!

forumbanner
Hello, everyone! I’m hosting a contest for my 23rd birthday and to support my upcoming story! :sunflower:
This contest will take place on both Instagram and the episode forums.
My Instagram is @lovelyloren.episode.

Contest runs from June 23rd to July 23rd 2019.

This image to be drawn/Image Outline to be edited

Do not remove the watermark.

prizes
prizes2
There will be 2 winners in total. One for the DTIYS portion and one for the Outline portion.

Both winners will receive:

1. An art request from me. (Be it an art scene, cover drawing, profile or whatever you want!)
  2. A shout out from me.
  3. Follow on Instagram and a spam of likes.
  4. An appearance in my new story!

rules
Draw this in your style/Outline Contest rules:

:sunflower:Redraw this character in your own style. You’re completely free to change pose, expression and whatever you like as long as she’s still recognizable.
:sunflower: Color the Outline provided above.
:sunflower: Please use the password lovely drawings in your entry so that I know you read the rules.
:sunflower: You MUST tag me in your entry post so that there’s no way I can miss it!
:sunflower: You must credit me for the original design/outline.

Basic rules: You can use any style you like. No drama or bullying, you will immediately be removed from the contest. You must credit me if you share your entry anywhere. I’m @LovelyLoren on the forums and @lovelyloren.episode on Instagram.

After the deadline the winner(s) will be picked and announced.
I will share the winners here and on Instagram.

You can enter both portions of the contest as many times as you’d like.(but you can only win once!) Any questions, please feel free to message me!:cherry_blossom:

tags
If you didn’t wish to be tag, my apologies.

@LiyahxWrites @Shuka @Ghosty @Wingsoffire @STEFFI01 @Luio @eilyk @Turtle_Cat @MayC @esturiia @Epi_Info @RandomRainbowLily @KKkk.episode6 @appleqrl @Epi.milkyway @Silver_Shadow @Madeha @Bridi @CelestialMoon @Jayl @Problematic_Patrick @ParisAroha @EllasStorys @BB.Baby @xetic @Queen_K @Cami_epy @Epy.EclipseSis @Cocoa_bean23 @Bethany1 @Anime @rainbowunicorn281042 @Infinitee

goodluck

26 Likes

Oh yesssssss!

So we have to color the outline? We don’t make our own outline and color it in our own style?

1 Like

You can do either!
This is both a draw this in you style contest and an Outline contest. There will be one draw this in your style winner and one outline winner. You can enter both, if you like!

2 Likes

why do I suck at coloring so much :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::weary::weary::weary::sob::sob:

1 Like

I’m sure that’s not the case lol

1 Like

Ohhhhhh! Okay! That’s such a cool idea!

Totally entering! Imma say the password with my entry to make it easier.

1 Like

Thank you for the tag! I hope I’ll find the time to join. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

oh but it absolutely is !

1 Like

If I have time I’ll join :grin:

1 Like

I’m joining :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Uhhh, someone actually tagged me- of course I’m joining! :tipping_hand_woman::clown_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the tag definitely joining :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Entering!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Definitely entering the dtiys one once I have the energy :star_struck::drooling_face:

1 Like

@EllasStorys @BB.Baby @Bethany1 @Epi_Info @LiyahxWrites @Cami_epy @appleqrl @Turtle_Cat
Thank you and Good luck! :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you for the tag Loren! :blush: I can’t 100% promise that I am going to have the time to participate in it but I am going to try.

1 Like

Thank you for the tag!
I don’t know If I’ll participate since I never know if I’ll enter contests until I get the energy to do it all in one go :joy:
But good luck to everyone who enters :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I shall give it a go :smiley:

1 Like

YASSSSS!!! I’m totally entering!!! This is gonna be fun!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Entering :wink:

1 Like