Low cost cover art?

Hello creators!
I recently started with my story and I have been using a cover I made with the writer’s portal
I thought it was decent looking until it was called horrible :weary:
I can’t draw or edit I’m new to all this
Does anybody know of a low cost artist who can draw me a beautiful cover?
Thanks in advance :heart:

5 Likes

I just saw your cover and it’s not horrible at all! Change it because you want to, not because you feel you have to.

Having said that, there are some amazing artists in this thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I recommend @dishsoap :heart:

5 Likes

That is so mean, is it for your story Rich and rotten, that cover is okay, like yeah it is not amazing. But nothing is wrong with it

That Said i have an art shop you Can request at, i behapoy to it, just remeber to read and follow the rules

2 Likes

I have low prices :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do have cheep compared to how I draw so here if u are still interested

2 Likes

Hey! so Here are my prices for different art and extra info!

Cartoon

Painting-Like

Semi-Realistic

Extra Info

4 Likes

But let’s be real.

It’s not up to the readers if they think it’s horrible or not. It’s really up to you cuz it’s ur story. If you liked how to came out, you shouldn’t change it unless you really want to. IMO, I think your cover was good, it’s good for a new start. But if you really want to change your cover, go for it, it’s your story :joy:

1 Like

Hey, do you still take commissions? I’m having the same thoughts too!!:pleading_face:

2 Likes

yes!! they are! if you have instagram, you can DM me at @/kstick.art and if you don’t have instagram, just PM me here ◡̈

2 Likes

Im open for commissions :slight_smile:
my ig is epii.jessica

Details

More examples

![8|500x500]

1 Like

That’s great to hear. Will you still be open in September because I just realised that college doesn’t pay during holidays and I’ve gone broke as hell. May I PM you on here again in September? :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

of course!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

I also forgot to mention that my currency is £ not $, so can i convert the payment and send you the right amount? I’ll promise to let you know what the converted payment is!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t4:

2 Likes

Do you accept payments in Episode gems?

1 Like