LQ Walter's Read For Review [CLOSED TO CATCH UP] ]

Season 1 of my story ‘Treasure In You’ is now complete! :partying_face:

Promotional photo:

I am once again taking R4R requests where I will read the same amount of chapters as you did with mine. Also, I’ll share you my feedback/review. :heart: I made a thread like this a while back, you can check it here.

To be added on my waiting list, just leave your story details below or message me on Instagram @lqwalter.episode. Once you sent your screenshots from my story, I’ll get to your story and get back to you with my screenshots and my review. Additionally, I’ll promote my favorites on my Instagram! :blush:

Due to my crazy schedule, slots will be limited to only 5 stories for this batch, I’m sorry! I just wanna review other’s works lol

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 12 (Season 1 COMPLETE)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Waiting List (waiting for my screenshots):

Reading:

Done Reading and sharing feedback (with exchanged screenshots)
Closer Than Two Magnets by @adilistic.stories
Pick Me by @lemonade_writes
Without a Trace by @jcwhisper.writes
See The Light by @jcwhisper.writes
My Protector by @BlessStories

6 Likes

Hey hun!! I’ll read 3 chapters of your story, and you can also read 3 chapters of mine and give me a review? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s my story deets if you’re interested! :purple_heart:

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong crush, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

1 Like

Looks interesting! :heart_eyes: I added you to my waiting list! :blush:

1 Like

Thank youu!! I’ll send you ss asap ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here hun!!! I finished with 3 chapters of your story as promised :relaxed::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 5 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey! I’m up for a read 4 review. I’ll start reading you story today.

Here are the details of my story: :lemon:

Title: Pick Me
Author: Lemon (lemonade.writes on Instagram)
Genre: Comedy
Chapters: 3, with a new one coming out next week
Description: Getting noticed by a record label is a dream come true for Daniela, an aspiring singer and 60s soul enthusiast. But working with the lead singer of a band she hates? Not so much.
Link:

Cover:

What to expect:
:lemon: 1 love interest
:lemon: Full CC for the main characters
:lemon: Custom overlays and advanced directing
:lemon: Good grammar and spelling
:lemon: Humor
:lemon: Likable characters
:lemon: Sound and music

1 Like

Both seems interesting tbh! :joy: What do you say, I’ll read both? :blush: I’ll read and review the ongoing story first, then the completed one. You can replay my story so you can reach the amount of chapters I read for you. :slight_smile: I added one of your story to the waiting list but let me know if you like to add them both! :slight_smile:

Sure we can do both! How many chapters in total are you wanting to read each? :slight_smile:

Okay cool! I have 12 chapters so I can read 6 chapters for each of your story. Sounds good to you? :slight_smile:

Yep! Although one of my stories only has 5 chapters at the moment so it would need to be 7 and 5 :laughing:

Okay that makes sense lmao sorry my bad :rofl: Alright then, it’s all set! I have your stories added to the list! :slight_smile:

Added you to the list, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha no worries! I’ve added yours as well. Will start as soon as I can :grin:

Hey! Thanks for this thread! And also congrats on completing season 1 of your story :grin: :blob_hearts:

Here is my story and I am up for a r4r :blush: Can I read 5 chapters and you read 5 chapters of my story if that’s okay?

• Title: My Protector
  • Genre: Action (Also includes romance, drama, and mystery)
  • Style: LL
  • Description: After discovering your family’s secret, you fled to NYC. Until you met him, who’s willing to protect you. Will you uncover the truth of your family’s secret and fall in love?
  • Chapters: 5 (More Coming Soon)
  • Instagram: @storiesbybless
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5677298753404928

Some Important Features Included:

• Art Scene (s)
  • Full CC
  • Different POV’s
  • Advanced Directing
  • Sounds/ Music

Cover:

1 Like

Added you to the waiting list!

Last spot filled; closing the request now while I catch up on everything in the list! Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem :blob_hearts:

Done! Great story; I will most definitely be continuing it. Read for reads are amazing for discovering hidden gems. :wink: Loved the original plot, the directing, and the characters. :two_hearts: Phoebe and Chuck are awesome.

1 Like

Done with your story! :blush:

Feedback: Let me just say, that was an awesome intro! It’s a bit long though but it really made a great impression.:clap:t2: The concept was actually intriguing, but I believe the plot could’ve been more developed in the first three chapters. Specifically, I would like to know more about Thezahl’s book and why his brother seems to be interested in it. :blush:

I have no problems with the grammar! The dialogues and narrations are very well written! I have to mention the Episode gems punchline, that was entertaining :rofl: You have a great command in coding too so good job on that! I love the effects overlays that you used; makes things visually pleasing and realistic!

Lowlight: Personally, I’m not a fan of long chapters cause I have a really short attention span, I’m sorry! I think it took me at least 25 minutes to read a chapter (third chapter seems a bit shorter though) so it was kinda hard to follow at first, at least for me. I would suggest cutting back those filler/unnecessary scenes and focus more on the plot itself? For example, in Chapter 1 where the characters where introduced, the conversation of Freya, Aida and Owen could’ve been shorter as it really slowed the pace. Also, I spotted some incorrect placement of speechbubbles so you might need to fix those. :blush:

Overall: Your story has a lot of potential! With some polishing, it can get in the spotlight! Good luck on the contest! :two_hearts:

Here are your screenshots:

2 Likes

Aww thank you! :pleading_face::heart: I’ll start reading yours and get back to you soon along with my review. :relaxed:

1 Like