💙 Lucy's Art Shop 💙 (CLOSED)

Credit to @epi.verve

:sparkles:In this art shop you can request backgrounds, overlays, custom poses, pfps …etc.:sparkles:
:sparkles:If I can’t find/do the background, overlay or custom pose you’re looking for I will let you know :sparkles:
:sparkles:I also make backgrounds so if you need me to make one send a picture of an empty room (If you can):sparkles:

:small_blue_diamond: Be patient there are other people requesting too.
:small_blue_diamond: Respect each other and don’t bully or harass anyone.
:small_blue_diamond:When requesting state the artist you prefer.
:small_blue_diamond:No Threadhopping

:small_blue_diamond:If you want to use the examples ask for permission first :small_blue_diamond:

@LucyLu examples:

Drawn Characters/Pfps

Overlays

Sponsored(eBay) Woldorf USA Muay Thai Heavy Filled Punching Bag Kicking Boxing 80lbs 4 Feet

Backgrounds

Custom poses

Character Edits

Untitled78_20201009173102-02

Character Cards

Outlines

Splashes

:blue_heart: @LucyLu: Instagram @lucylu_writes or my forum name :blue_heart:

Waiting List

@LucyLu

17 Likes

I’ll save this thread if I need anything! Great examples. :blush: :blob_hearts:

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey! So I was looking for some overlays to make a tappable menu in my story… I don’t know for sure how I want the OL to be I just know that I want them to put customization MC/LI and skip and I also know the bg I want. I’m not sure if you will be able to help so if you do, let me know and I will tell you more details.
Thanks in advance :blob_hearts:

I can help.

1 Like

Great!
So I was thinking the bg to be something like this:

Summary

Or something like your last bg example :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So the OL would be something that matches with that but I haven’t quite decided yet so maybe you could help me with some ideas if it’s not much trouble… :sweat_smile::heart:

What I want them to say
  • Customise MC
  • Customize LI
  • Start Chapter
  • Skip Chapter

Sure i’ll get back to you when I’m done.

1 Like

Could I have 3 kitchen BGs and a living room a night BG please?

Let me know if you want something different or if this is what you wanted.

Colorful-Raindrops-On-Glass (4) Colorful-Raindrops-On-Glass (3) Colorful-Raindrops-On-Glass (2) Colorful-Raindrops-On-Glass (1)

1 Like

Sure…a night bg of what?

like a living room BG during nightime

It’s perfect but could you maybe try with white font so the text can be seen clearer? If not that’s fine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Also how should I give credit? :heart::heart:

Yes…i’ll get it done.

1 Like

Are you able to make any dystopian backgrounds. For a friend

Thank and sorry for bothering :sweat_smile::heart:

1 Like

It’s okay I like helping.

Colorful-Raindrops-On-Glass (8) Colorful-Raindrops-On-Glass (7) Colorful-Raindrops-On-Glass (6) Colorful-Raindrops-On-Glass (5)

1 Like