Lunaa Art request πŸŒ™

This is not an art shop just fill out the form if you wish to request after seeing my examples! :relaxed:

Some of my examples are in the form, others on my IG @lu.naacreates

Also none of my artwork it copied or traced, some may look familiar because they come from DTIYS (Draw this in your style)

Please credit me with my forum name or IG: @lu.naacreates

Read through the form thoroughly please :pleading_face:

FYI I do PFPs, covers, and art scenes

Thank you for reading this if you did and have a great day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ATM I am taking requests but I have no promises of being finished in a matter of a day or a few hours, feel free to request though :heart:

https://docs.google.com
/forms/d/1XwYnv9igv2NZyDRSLQBzfxuqJL-r0wqoCUfuT1SwrZ4/viewform?edit_requested=true

7 Likes

Would you be interested in an art Trade, its when we both do an art work for each other.

2 Likes

this is gonna sound stupid but this is free right?

1 Like

It’s not stupid, I probably would have asked the same thing :sweat_smile:

Yes it is free :heart:

1 Like

awesome! I’m gonna fill the form out right away.

1 Like

I filled out the form! I know on the form it says just a ss but I dont have one of my character to I just did the card anyway. I also wanted to say the examples look absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Great thanks for filling it out!

Also TYSM it means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

this is so nice, If I can have one would be so awesome!! <3

1 Like

hi I’m sorry I’m kinda stupid but I don’t really understand where I can find the form (I’m not really good at English) xx

1 Like

nvm already found it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love your art and just filled out the form! :grin:

1 Like

Great thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just filled out the form, your art is amaZing!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I filled out the form! I hope you can make a cover for me! Your art is beautiful :star_struck:!

1 Like

Thank you and I will get to your request as soon as possible! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hey, your art is really beautiful. I’m not here to request for art but I came across this thread and wanted to let you know that maybe you should add a signature on your examples. They’re really pretty and some people might steal them and claim it as their own even if you told them not to. I just think that if you add a signature, it’ll help.
Just my opinion, you don’t have to do it, obviously.
Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And I usually do put signatures on my pieces, but I either forget or they’re too small, I will get bigger ones later, thanks for the advice!

1 Like

alright, it’s up to you!

1 Like

Are you still taking requests? :smiley:

1 Like