Lunaa Art Shop 🌙 - (Closed)

IGNORE THIS WHOLE TOPIC IF YOU WISH TO REQUEST FROM ME I WILL HAVE A NEW TOPIC OPEN FOR THAT SOON

Hello! I hope you are all having an amazing day!

A heads up that this art shop will be a little messy and if I or someone else missed something or you have a question feel free to ask! However please read the information/rules and request form before asking.

This is probably most important: BE PATIENT. :upside_down_face:

I see this in every other shop, so I figured it is the fair, no thread-hopping, do not request something from here and then somewhere else, it is not fair to this shop or any other. If you are caught thread hopping your request will be denied.

I am kind of hiring right now but please take note that I am still learning on the forums, please reach me by Instagram if interested.

@alanal5
Information

Just an FYI I might not always be on here so my Instagram account is @Lu.naacreates

I only do profile pictures, colored outlines, and story covers (simple)

None of my artwork is traced.

I mainly draw girls but I suppose I could attempt to draw guys as well.

While I can do both Limelight and Ink for profile pictures, they will not look exactly like episode characters but will resemble them

Outlines will only be for limelight

Outfits used in profile picture can either be from a reference photo or Episode

While I will try my best to exactly finish your request the way you want it.

Also I am not promising anything out of this world amazing as I have an off and on art switch I suppose :joy: :woman_shrugging:

Rules
  • Please tag/credit me using my forum name or Instagram handle (find it in information) and thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• As of right now my shop is open and any requests are free, but know that I will not take any deadlines, as I have a busy life, if you need something done by a date there are many other art shops/artists available! :upside_down_face:

• Please do not waste my time if you are going to request something and then not answer back, if you do not like my art just don’t request. It not only wastes my time and effort, but it also hurts my feelings a bit. :neutral_face:

If you take over 2 days to respond after I have completed your piece I will simply delete the post with the completed art and pretend it never happened

• Don’t rush me, it is rude, lowers my self esteem and doesn’t make me want to finish your requested piece. If the case is that you are constantly nudging me I will decline your request. I am the one taking time to do this for free, so I will do it at my own pace.

• On the other hand, if it has been over a week you may politely ask me how far along I am and I will answer. Also note that I have an extremely busy life outside this shop.

• I have the right to deny or alter requests if I feel uncomfortable with what you are asking, I cannot draw it, I do not have the time, or you are asking for too much. I will offer some suggestions/changes before I draw it though to know you are okay with the changes and still want to request.

• Please do not steal or use my artwork if you did not request it, these examples were not made for others to use, I will happily take your request if I have time so please come to me if you would like me to do something. The examples are just to show what I have done

Examples
Outlines

I currently only have two to show so far:

Profile Pictures

As of right now I am still discovering my style so refer to which example you would like your profile picture to be like:

For @episodenoelle

(For a DTIYS on Instagram)
Another DTIYS

For @adilistic.stories

For @dakota.writes on IG

Story Covers

My story covers will mainly not include characters but ask first and I will see, it will only be one character though!

Please do not steal or use this cover, it is specifically made for my story that is coming soon.

For @queenread.episode on IG

Request form

Specify what you want (Outline, Profile Picture, Story Cover):
Background (Simple drawn one, solid color, or image you would like me to use):
Give reference pose (if there is one):
Color scheme (What colors do you want me to use in your request):
Character Details and outfit (Only one for each piece):
Password: To make sure you have read everything use this when requesting: LUNA :crescent_moon:
Instagram Handle (If you have one just in case I have issues uploading or you have issues downloading):

Waiting List

I will take around 3-5 requests right now

• Empty

• Empty

• Empty

• Empty

• Empty

@luisa_lovely1
Rules
  • Please give me time unless you have a deadline.

• Credit me using my forum name or Instagram which is @epi_Luisa

• Do not steal my examples

• I’m not re-doing art if you do not like it, I worked hard on it. Look at my examples before requesting anything.

Cover Form

Edited or drawn:
Small or large:

Special details

Character poses:
Character details:
Character Outfits:
Theme:
Background:
Screenshot of character:
Text (Story name, author):
Reference picture (Screenshot an example of mine or pick another):

Password

Blur this: Cookie Dough

Deadline (Be reasonable):

Examples

Waiting List
  • Empty

• Empty

• Empty

6 Likes

I love your art!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

that one is so cute

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Aww, your art is so beautiful!

I’ll have a drawn pfp for my Instagram if you don’t mind. :heart:

Form

Specify what you want (Outline, Profile Picture, Story Cover):
Profile picture!
Something similar to this maybe:

Background (Simple drawn one, solid color, or image you would like me to use):
I’d like to have a solid white background, or a simple drawn one!

Give reference pose (if there is one):

Pose

Something like these!

Color scheme (What colors do you want me to use in your request):
I don’t really mind, just neutral colors!

Character Details and outfit (Only if requesting profile picture or outline):

Character details

I have strawberry blonde hair, but maybe do it a little less orange lol.

I don’t really have an outfit in mind, maybe just a plain sweater? :heart:

Password: LUNA :crescent_moon:

*Instagram Handle (If you have one just in case I have issues uploading or you have issues downloading): *

@episodenoelle!

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you for the request I will definitely get to it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Okay, thank you!! :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Hello @alanal5! I would love to request a profile pic from you if that’s possible! :see_no_evil::sparkling_heart:

Specify what you want (Outline, Profile Picture, Story Cover): Profile pic
Background (Simple drawn one, solid color, or image you would like me to use): Simple drawn one, but you can choose whatever background you like!
Give reference pose (if there is one): NA
Color scheme (What colors do you want me to use in your request): Soft aesthetic colours? Maybe something like these:
Character Details and outfit (Only if requesting profile picture or outline):

Style: Maybe something like what you did with these:

Summary

Password: LUNA
Instagram Handle (If you have one just in case I have issues uploading or you have issues downloading): @episode_katherinee

2 Likes

Great I will get to work on it!

1 Like

Thank you so much :sob:!

1 Like

@alanal5 hello! I’m afraid you have traced art that is not yours and is trying to claim it as your own…

Proof:

The orginal artists names are on the art, this is what I found on Pinterest.

Please do not do this, it’s not fair to those who believe you created that art and it sure isn’t fair to the artists themself.

Please remove them.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I actually didn’t trace them but I can remove them

1 Like

Thank you. Though they look very similar to not be traced and almost have the exact same colors and outline. But thank you.

3 Likes

@episodenoelle Is this a good shade for your hair, and don’t worry I am not done yet this is just a sketch :laughing:

Sneak peek

1 Like

Yes, that’s very pretty!! :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Here is the finished product if you want me to change something let me know, or if you have issues downloading the image :blush:

2 Likes

Omg, it’s so pretty!!

By any chance, could you add freckles, I have them! :heart:

It’s okay if not, I still love it so much, thank you!! :blush:

She has slight freckles but I can make them darker right now

1 Like

So here is the one with darker and more freckles you probably will have to download and zoom in to see them though

1 Like