Love it! Thank you!

1 Like

I could help.

1 Like

Thank you, could you change the name to Jack Johnston :blush:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it :slightly_smiling_face::heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey You! I’m in need for a “This story contains sounds!” picture, I would LOVE to have it in your customized form! They are gorgeous.

I’m new to the forums so i don’t know how to upload a pic of how my character looks like, but these are her details…
INK female
Caramel skin tone
Punk Purple beach wave hair
Medium angled brows
Round bold white eyes
Oval face shape
Elven nose
And taupe full round lips.

Here is the pose

Thank you so much! <3

What do you want: Edit for a splash “This story will be continued…”
Which Artist: @Jany if possible

This text will be blurredPassword: Lillies

Character details:
Female:
Skin: Tan
Brows:thick flat
Face : Soft Heart
Eyes: upturned feline / purple
Hair: straight / blasting blue
Nose: elven
Lips: full round / ruby red

Male:
Skin: Caramel
Brows: Mediun sharp
Hair: pompadour / chestnut
Eyes: Stoic Almond / black
Face : Diamond
Nose: Athletic button
Lips: Uneven/ terracotta

Any background of space, universe, stars…
Pose: Him behind her holding her
Something like this:

Can be any clothes but her in white and him wearing red and black :blush:

Thank you!

What Would I like? Cover(Large)
Which Artist? @EpisodeMirana or @Jany or @Captain_vanilla If any can do please let me know ASAP
Password? Lillies
Details? I would love for my character Jae to be standing in an room with a nice window. She’ll be holding a paintbrush and she has a nice grin on her face, but yet she looks like she’s working really hard.
Preferences? I would like the background to be blurred, I’d like a close up of Jae with her paintbrush and the canvas. Name of the story, “Star Crossed Lovers”.
Note, you can be as creative as you want! Enjoy and thank you. :smiley:

Jae info

Body: Rose 01
Brow: Arched Natural Scar—Brow Color: Deep Brown
Hair: Long Feathered Bangs Blunt—Hair Color: Deep Brown
Eyes: Deepset Almond—Eye Color: Brown Dark
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty—Lip Color: Pink Peach Lt Gloss

Jae Clothes

Lifeguard Outfit Windbreaker Nylon Red
Sports Bra Cotton Red Ruby
Water Proof Black Pants Leather Grey Black
Checkered Slip on shoes Cotton Grey Black

@cece.episode @rebee89
Sorry I don’t take requests here anymore.

@Captain_vanilla Can I request a splash from you?

Sure :upside_down_face:

Here are character details. ( Ink )

MC Aaron - Skin color Tan , Eyebrows Sharp , Hair Short Cropped color is Chestnut , Eyes are Gentle Almond color is Hickory , Face shape is Defined Triangle nose is Small , lips are Uneven color is Toffee .

In this outfit AND POSE

Twin/Clone of the story - No Name - Skin color Tan , Eyebrows Sharp , Hair Short Cropped color is Chestnut , Eyes are Gentle Almond color is Hickory , Face shape is Defined Triangle nose is Small , lips are Uneven color is Toffee .

In this outfit AND POSE

With this background behind them

Zone 2

Title I would like to be: Imagine This in Black Jack font ABOVE the characters.

I would like Aaron to be on the left and his twin/clone on the right. They’re facing each other.

Thank you!

an edit or a drawing?

What do you want: (Cover, Art scene, Etc.) Splash
Which Artist: @Captain_vanilla
Password: 1* Lillies
Details: ( What’s happening in this? / What characters/Background/Pose? ):

pose

c677fca7a03336e8ff84d5b4a2fa6e7c

background

just a pink background

Preferences: ( Anything else we need to know?): i want it to say, this story uses sounds. please turn up your volume

Just send the character :upside_down_face:

What do you want: (Cover, Art scene, Etc.) Art scene
Which Artist: @Jany or @EpisodeMirana If one of you guys can do it please tell me ASAP thank you
Details: ( What’s happening in this? / What characters/Background/Pose? )

Pose

Backround

The backround like this one
example%20b

Preferences: ( Anything else we need to know?)
By they way in the picture One of the eye color is different from the other eye
The right eye color is white, and the left eye color is taupe. Also in my character art scene she has ears like a fox and the color is black and the ears would be on top of the head. but only if you can.

Haven’s Features:
skin tone: dark
Eyerbrows: Seductive Arch
Hair color: black
Hair style: Rebel Half Shaved hairstyle
Eye color: white
Eye shape: Upturned Feline
Face shape: Oval
Nose shape: Elven
lip Shape: Full Round
Lip color: Chestnut

Thank you for you time

also im changing the pose to this

1 Like

Hey guys I’m making a story called "Love At First “Sight” and here’s my request form

What do you want: Cover
Which Artist: @EpisodeMirana or @Captain_vanilla (whoever is available)
Password: 1*Lillies
Details: ( What’s happening in this? / What characters/Background/Pose? ):
These are the two characters I would like in the cover.

Some background on the story is about a woman who moves to a new town to accomplish as a professional pianist and cannot live without sound and her music, her neighbor though is a crounchy hermit who is a struggling writer who values his silence. Unfortunately the wall is paper thin so he is forced to be around sound constantly, they eventually start to develop feelings for each other but instead of meeting face to face they decide to have a romantic relationship through the wall to avoid the pressures of seeing each other in person. (Sorry this is alot, but I’m the kind of person that over-explains things yikes)

So what I’m picturing for the cover is half the picture is the girl sitting against the wall in her apartment, with her face toward the wall laughing, and the other half of the picture is the guy sitting on his bed that is against the wall in his apartment and facing toward the wall, laughing as well. Maybe there could be a barrier of some sort in the middle of picture them to signify their different locations but still talking to each other? Honestly what I just said was probably too over complicated, but please let me know if you have any other suggestions for the cover.

Just let me know if this is too much and we work some stuff out, I just wanted to be as specific as I can to hopefully make it easy for you guys. You are all so talented I wish you all the best.

Also here’s the picture of both their ideal apartments for reference

I am no longer taking requests from this thread.

So is @Silver_Shadow
I’m not sure about the other members and the owner of this thread is no longer active so I recommend people who want an art request to request at a different art thread.

1 Like

What do you want: (Cover, Art scene, Etc.) Two Splashes (if possible)
Which Artist: EpisodeMirana
Details: ( What’s happening in this? / What characters/Background/Pose? ) I don’t want any characters on the background. I just would like a one splash to say “Background Credits” and another to say “This story uses sounds and music”
Preferences: ( Anything else we need to know?) I do have a background that I would like the artist to use for the splashes

1 Like