💖 LunaLillies Art Shop! [CLOSED THANK YOU ALL FOR REQUESTING!]

Here are character details. ( Ink )

MC Aaron - Skin color Tan , Eyebrows Sharp , Hair Short Cropped color is Chestnut , Eyes are Gentle Almond color is Hickory , Face shape is Defined Triangle nose is Small , lips are Uneven color is Toffee .

In this outfit AND POSE

Twin/Clone of the story - No Name - Skin color Tan , Eyebrows Sharp , Hair Short Cropped color is Chestnut , Eyes are Gentle Almond color is Hickory , Face shape is Defined Triangle nose is Small , lips are Uneven color is Toffee .

In this outfit AND POSE

With this background behind them

Zone 2

Title I would like to be: Imagine This in Black Jack font ABOVE the characters.

I would like Aaron to be on the left and his twin/clone on the right. They’re facing each other.

Thank you!

an edit or a drawing?

What do you want: (Cover, Art scene, Etc.) Splash
Which Artist: @Captain_vanilla
Password: 1* Lillies
Details: ( What’s happening in this? / What characters/Background/Pose? ):

pose

c677fca7a03336e8ff84d5b4a2fa6e7c

background

just a pink background

Preferences: ( Anything else we need to know?): i want it to say, this story uses sounds. please turn up your volume

Just send the character :upside_down_face:

What do you want: (Cover, Art scene, Etc.) Art scene
Which Artist: @Jany or @EpisodeMirana If one of you guys can do it please tell me ASAP thank you
Details: ( What’s happening in this? / What characters/Background/Pose? )

Pose

Backround

The backround like this one
example%20b

Preferences: ( Anything else we need to know?)
By they way in the picture One of the eye color is different from the other eye
The right eye color is white, and the left eye color is taupe. Also in my character art scene she has ears like a fox and the color is black and the ears would be on top of the head. but only if you can.

Haven’s Features:
skin tone: dark
Eyerbrows: Seductive Arch
Hair color: black
Hair style: Rebel Half Shaved hairstyle
Eye color: white
Eye shape: Upturned Feline
Face shape: Oval
Nose shape: Elven
lip Shape: Full Round
Lip color: Chestnut

Thank you for you time

also im changing the pose to this

1 Like

Hey guys I’m making a story called "Love At First “Sight” and here’s my request form

What do you want: Cover
Which Artist: @EpisodeMirana or @Captain_vanilla (whoever is available)
Password: 1*Lillies
Details: ( What’s happening in this? / What characters/Background/Pose? ):
These are the two characters I would like in the cover.

Some background on the story is about a woman who moves to a new town to accomplish as a professional pianist and cannot live without sound and her music, her neighbor though is a crounchy hermit who is a struggling writer who values his silence. Unfortunately the wall is paper thin so he is forced to be around sound constantly, they eventually start to develop feelings for each other but instead of meeting face to face they decide to have a romantic relationship through the wall to avoid the pressures of seeing each other in person. (Sorry this is alot, but I’m the kind of person that over-explains things yikes)

So what I’m picturing for the cover is half the picture is the girl sitting against the wall in her apartment, with her face toward the wall laughing, and the other half of the picture is the guy sitting on his bed that is against the wall in his apartment and facing toward the wall, laughing as well. Maybe there could be a barrier of some sort in the middle of picture them to signify their different locations but still talking to each other? Honestly what I just said was probably too over complicated, but please let me know if you have any other suggestions for the cover.

Just let me know if this is too much and we work some stuff out, I just wanted to be as specific as I can to hopefully make it easy for you guys. You are all so talented I wish you all the best.

Also here’s the picture of both their ideal apartments for reference

I am no longer taking requests from this thread.

So is @Silver_Shadow
I’m not sure about the other members and the owner of this thread is no longer active so I recommend people who want an art request to request at a different art thread.

1 Like

What do you want: (Cover, Art scene, Etc.) Two Splashes (if possible)
Which Artist: EpisodeMirana
Details: ( What’s happening in this? / What characters/Background/Pose? ) I don’t want any characters on the background. I just would like a one splash to say “Background Credits” and another to say “This story uses sounds and music”
Preferences: ( Anything else we need to know?) I do have a background that I would like the artist to use for the splashes

1 Like

Edit please!

1 Like

Is this ok?

I’m so sorry, I forgot it’s a splash and I draw only half of the hair :woman_facepalming:
I hope it’s still ok :joy:

Tell me if you’d like anything changed :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

nothing it looks amazing! thank u so much!

1 Like

do u have an instagram so i can credit you?

1 Like

Yes, @cjarts__ :heart:

Ok, so you would like me just to add the writing to the pic?? :thinking:

Sorry I am a bit confused :sweat_smile:

Oh, yes! Sorry if I didn’t make myself clear about why I posted that picture.

1 Like

No problem :blush:
I will do them now :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Also would you like it to be placed up or down?

In the center.