1 Like

okay thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like
Request

editor : - @sun_ray.episode
style (limelight, ink, classic.): - Limelight
character(s) name(s): Delphia (she/her) and Hyacinth (they/them)
story title: - Memoirs from the Tides
background (if you already have one, if not, give us an idea of what you want for your background):
Something like this:

picture of your character(s):
I don’t have a picture but I have their details.

clothing you want your character to be wearing: (if you have specific clothing, if not, just give us a general idea of the style you want):

character’s personality or emotion you want in the cover: - I want Delphia to look stoic, but Hyacinth to at least be wearing a smile - because they’re just a naturally happy person
general idea of what you want in the cover (please be as specific as possible):
Here’s a reference. (From left to right: Delphia and Hyacinth) - And can I have Delphia be the only one sitting on the throne? Thanks :wink:

when you need it by: - Doesn’t matter to me! Take your time.
extra details
Don’t worry about their waist down because I want them to have black mermaid tails.
password: octopus

2 Likes

Hello @Cass_writes !

Are you asking for a custom pose for a cover or a custom pose for a transparent background? I’m familiar with custom poses so that part wouldn’t be a problem… However, if it’s for a cover, would you want the text and title as well? I’ll admit that I’m not as well-versed in making covers but I’d be willing to try!

Please get back as soon as you can! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

yeah a custom pose with the cover please :3

2 Likes

So that’s with the text?
Would you like me to include your author name as well?
And do you have a preference for the font? (Either specific font or a general idea like "script, sans, cursive, etc…)

And what colour would you like the text?

1 Like

I’ll leave the font up to you, and I’d like it in black without my name :sparkles:

2 Likes

Alright, thank you for requesting! I’ll get back to you as soon as I can! :blob_sun:

Big cover or small? Or both? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

both :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay, thank you! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey @EmeraldEnchantress Sorry for the wait!! I was travelling and the jet lag killed me. Here is the cover you requested, and please lmk if you would like anything changed!!