So I got bored, and it’s kind of lonely in my notifs. BUT ANYWAY.
Heyo! I’m BluMoon aka Luna on the forums and @la.li.draws on ig! I’m known through the forums via the Art Sharing threads:
I’ve been getting some questions about how I draw and color my art pieces and entries, and I just figured, why not just start a review + tips thread publicly so that I seem more approachable…?? idek i just want to help people out on how tf to draw lol
- I’m from the Philippines (GMT +8, here’s a link to check if i’m awake or not: EST to Manila Converter - Convert Eastern Time to Manila, Philippines Time - World Time Buddy)
- I use Krita on my laptop, and use a VERY old drawing tablet
- I’m a BS in Architecture fresh graduate.
- I draw for fun as a hobby
- I am OPEN FOR PAID COMMISSIONS (pm me for details on my ig first!)
- I enter a LOT of contests and dtiys challenges!
1. Original artwork, don’t come in with artwork that is not yours, nor have you any permission to do so without the artist’s consent.
2. Your thoughts, opinions, and any problems that you find in your artwork that you want me to give tips on
3. Questions on how to do specific parts in the piece i.e. skin, make up, clothes, hair, anatomy, hands… so on so forth.
4. I can also do private tips and feedback, just pm me over the forums! Art review group chats are also welcome as well!