Lurelin /~/ SG /~/ Discussion

Aww. :blush::blush::blush: Glad you feel inspired again and I CANNOT wait to read your next chapter.

By the way, you’re the one who inspired us to write an SG. :wink:

Ahhh, thank you so much!!

/~/ An Announcement /~/

I’m going to post the next chapter soon (as in within the next 40 minutes soon), however, since it was so long and I realized I made some decisions for your characters, I’m going to split it up into 2 parts so you can ask Nulara, Nephis, and Ehput-Ki questions before you leave Lurelin (part 1), and also make an important decision on where to go (part 2).

Tags since the chapter will be published soon!

@mage158 @CrazyCaliope @Mimi0829 @Etherwalker @hey.twilla @Tellyg47

@brinn I’m so glad that Lurelin is back! :grin:
This new chapter is amazing! And do I see the start of a ship? :couple_with_heart_man_man:

Aeson? Sanlar? Salar? Aelon?
?

Fixed

How many ships and friendships are going to develop during the course of this SG? And are there any love triangles that you have planned?

I was gonna mention the repeat too but I still didn’t finish the chapter

Thanks for telling me about that error!

Lots of friendships, at least one for each person (possibly excluding Nulara who’s kind of an NPC).
Also I have 2 romance relationships, 1 triangle, and 1 one-sided romance planned out (sorry that phrasing was weird).

It’s a pleasure. :grin:

No need to apologize. I can’t wait to see all the relationships develop. :astonished:

WHOA! This was well worth the wait! I’m trying to think of questions to help you out but my mind is too wrapped up in Aeson/Sanlar/Aelon (not a big fan of Salar. It sounds a little evil and Sanson isn’t evil)!
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Thank you everyone! I forgot to reply oof.

Anyways, if you have any more questions for Ehput-Ki, Nulara, or Nephis, tell me within the next few days before I release the next half! You will be venturing across the ocean soon so yeah, I just don’t want your characters to be misinformed.

Tagging those who voted for questions or haven't voted.

@mage158 @CrazyCaliope @Mimi0829 @Etherwalker @hey.twilla

Just bumping this! :wink:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: Has this died? :cry::cry::cry:

I hope not :cold_sweat:

Nooo, I’m just taking a reeeeeally long time.