Lynda's Art Shop! (Closed)

yes i did ! but the person who owned the thread hasnt replied so i’ll delete my rq from her if you could do it for me :slight_smile:

actually nevermind ! ill jus keep the other one where it is since you have alot to work on too & i wouldnt wanna waste your time <3

There is other people who could do it but if u want another thread to do it, then u can delete from here

Hey it doesn’t mater who does it but I need a large and small cover of these people

pictures

List item

**GIRL INFO**

This text will be hidden

SKIN TONE: Honey
FACE SHAPE: Oval
HAIR STYLE: Straight
HAIR COLOR: CHARCOAL
NOSE: Elven
EYEBROW: Thin Curved
LIP SHAPE: Full Round
LIP COLOR: Scarlet
EYE SHAPE: Upturned Feline
EYE COLOR One White One Black

**BOY INFO**

This text will be hidden

SKIN TONE: Honey
FACE SHAPE: Defined Triangle
HAIR STYLE: Man Bun
HAIR COLOR: White
NOSE: Button
EYEBROW: Thin Narrow
LIP SHAPE: Uneven
LIP COLOR: Taupe
EYE SHAPE: Stoic Almond
EYE COLOR: One white One Hickory

If the position is not too hard I understand but if you know someone recommend me their Instagram but this is the position I want
Both will be holding guns the Male’s gun is pointing downwards and he has one arm wrapped around her and she is facing toward his chest but her head is turned around and her gun is facing upwards with smoke coming out of it the background doesn’t matter just make sure it fits the description and if you are done with that or can’t do that can I have a splash backgrounds for the intro PS. The girl is short and he is tall He is a vampire she is supposedly a human I don’t know if she stay that way through the story but she is human for the covers

This is going to suck but i forgot to mention Alex, the male character is a vampire… im sorry

I am really annoying sometimes, just thought i’d state that. :rofl:

the theme is a romance slash drama it´s about two people of different race and background who fall in love and face many challenges having to deal with his and her past and their families not being very excepting

Okay i got you! Thank you💗

Bump

@AnonymousAuthor1 I’m done your cover can you tell me what background you want and what I should write on the cover

1 Like

Pick Artist: Kit Kat
What you are requesting: Warning, Mature Themes splash
No characters present
What to write: Warning! Mature Themes. This story contains mature and sensitive themes, such as domestic violence.
Theme of story/vibe(what is your story about): You were in a really toxic relationship and you escaped to try and start a new life, but your past will continue to come back and haunt you, including your abusive ex.

1 Like

Pick Artist: Kit Kat
What you are requesting: Follow me on Episode background for stories.
Character Details (if you are want us to use characters)(screenshots):
Limelight
Body: Neutral 03
Brow: Arch Thick Styled Dark Brown
Hair: Beach Wave Hair Red Purple
Eyes: Deepset Downturned Blue Deep
Face: Square defined
Nose: Defined natural
Lips: Full heart pouty Neutral medium nude gloss
Character pose: (optional)
Greeting or smile
What to write: Follow me on Episode @VeronicaWrites

1 Like

Ok I will have it for u soon :blush:

THANKYOU so much!

1 Like

Just wondering what the update on my covers are?

1 Like

Your cover will be done soon. It’s almost done

1 Like

2 Art scenes
I.3pisode
Scene 1
Chars
Guinevere

And

Pose
Kissing
Bg any gradient
Outfits
Guinevere, as shown
The man

Theme, romance
Scene 2
Guinevere
And
Girl

Lip rose gloss, hair black dark, eyebow, black jet
Pose same, bg same
Outfits
Guine, as given
Girl
, silver ling devil horns, faerie wings blue neptune , freckles light

Ok, I’ll try my best, but I’m not that experienced with drawing limelight characters

1 Like

i can’t get it because i’m on my phone but i will when i’m
home

Ok

Hey! Do you have time to make a cover for me? :pray:

1 Like