Lynn's Cover + Splash Shop! [OPEN]

Hello!
I’ve been making my own covers for a while and I’ve decided to try to take on some requests from people that might want one!
I can do large and small covers, any type of splash you’d like, and pretty much anything you need!
Just give me this information:

Title:
Author’s Name:
Genre:
Description:
Vibe (sad, happy, playful, etc.):
Background (please provide an image if necessary, or state an episode background you’d like me to use):

Character Details (in a screenshot or a list, and I do need the outfits too!):
(Optional but helpful to me) A short description of the characters’ personalities + relation to one another:

COVERS ONLY
Cover Size: [Large/Small/Both]

SPLASHES ONLY
Type of splash (Cover, Mature Themes, Sounds, etc.):
Title/What you’d like the splash to say:

(Optional) Instagram Name:
Additional Details (anything you’d like me to add):

I will also try to accommodate any other requests you have!
I will try to finish these request quickly, but, depending on what’s going on in my life, they may take up to two or three days. If you need covers urgently, please state so.

Link to my work:

Make sure to leave a like if you’re happy with your order!

That’s all!
<3 Lynn

6 Likes

Yessss!!! Everyone request covers here, Lynn is an icon!!!

1 Like

Yes, everyone listen to her!

I don’t need any covers or splashes, currently, but these are really nice! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, could I have a splash please saying "Mature themes are shown in this story. I’d also like it if there was an explosion going off in it. Thank you.

What would you like the background to look like?

Either a jail cell bars or a bank vault. Which ever one of them is easier for you.

Okay! I’ll work on that as soon as I can!

Okay, thank you!

Heyyyyyyyyy Lynn :kissing_heart:,
So I was wondering if you could make me a wattled cover (Lmao talking about wattled on episode) about this girl who falls in love with a rockstar Calle “If Loving You is Wrong”.

Hmm… I don’t know…
What am I getting in return?

I’m just kidding. Just tell me a bit about the story and I’ll try to make a cover for you.

1 Like

You’re getting my love and affection :skull:
Okay so there’s this girl, she just has bad luck when it comes to love, (like her sister is dating her ex). So, she meets this rockstar who is from NY and he’s like a messed up person internally. Soooooooooo… is that good enough cause thats al I got :woman_shrugging:t5:

Okay. And this is for a w*****d story, correct?

Correct!
(Why did you bleep out wattpad :upside_down_face:)

1 Like

(I don’t want to get banned for promo-ing :upside_down_face:)

Love the covers!!

1 Like

Thank you! <3

1 Like

Okay. If the forums don’t compress my files again (:sweat:) this file should be your cover.

2 Likes

Thanks Lynn :kissing_heart: