Lyn's Honest Story Reviews *ON HIATUS*

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Published: yes
Published episodes: 3
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose?
Specific suggestion: I really care about my reader’s feelings during reading. Could you tell me something about yours? How did you feel during reading? Does it make you wanna read more? Why or why not? If it was up to you, would you continue reading? and stuff like that.

It would be great if you could at all three episodes and give me feedback on them. But if you can do only the first one, it’s fine.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hey you can check out my new story if you want :blush:

Tittle : Search for love
Author: Sigma.fr
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 7 ( more coming soon)
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Instagram: Sigma.fr.writes
Cover:

1 Like

Sounds cool. Thanks!
Author Name: Emily M.
Story Title: A Divine Tale
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Individuals with supernatural power are called divinus. They are forced to live in a world that hates them. Someone has decided to kill them all. Including you.
Published: Yes
Instagram: @adt.episode (but i want the review to be PMed before posting on IG)
Cover art:
Supernatural_d0_posterThumb_Qe44ZSFQLC Supernatural_d0_posterImage_Az6MacL6Au

How many episodes are published: 21 (complete)
Any specific suggestions you need help on: none just tell me what you think.

PLS NOTE This is not a choice based story. So choices are out of the criteria. Its not meant or supposed to have choices.

1 Like

Please check out mine and let me know what you think!
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?
4 episodes published right now.
Can you please review 3 of them LOL

1 Like

@lou.episode can I have the link to Puppy :dog: Love :heartpulse: by you please?

1 Like

Sure! Here it is: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5630801559027712 :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

I would love a review.
Author Name: Wolfgamergirl37
Story Title: Daughter of the Blue Dragon
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: Lena is the daughter of a Yakuza boss, who is being setup for an arranged marriage. She decides to run away when tragedy strikes which causes an uproar with deadly consequences.
Cover Art:
Story_Title_oVk6_posterThumb_c6bq3ZK1xG
Published: No
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5158041349652480
Episodes: 4
Suggestions: I have just added music to the story. I want to make sure it seems to play smoothly. Also if you see any grammar mistakes, please let me know. The story includes cultural facts so my character will be at the beginning and end of each episode. I’m still adding credit’s to the rest of the episodes. I would like for you to read up to 3 episodes.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6661570308734976

Author Name: Azaria Sin

Story Title: Thrill of the Hunt

Genre: Mystery/Romance/Thriller

Description: A deranged serial killer is hunting street workers! You’re a detective paired with a beautiful man: will you capture the manipulative psychopath while warring lust & inner demons?

Published(yes or no): Yes

Instagram(optional if you want the review posted here and/or on instagram): azaria.episode, would love if it the review was published/tagged on Insta, especially with screencaps

Cover Art:

How many episodes are published: 12, and ongoing

Any Specific Suggestions You Need Help On: Directing (variety of directing), pacing, characterization and character improvement, and especially if the story is being predictable.

I would love an honest opinion.

Author Name: ashleyann1212
Story Title: Invisible to Undeniable
Genre: Romance
Description: A girl transforms herself from a nobody to someone who gets noticed, and has the school bad boy trying to get her attention
Published(yes or no): yes
Instagram(optional if you want the review posted here and/or on instagram)episode.ashleyann1212
Cover Art: yes
How many episodes are published: 12
Any Specific Suggestions You Need Help On: I’d like to get my story seen/read more

Name : ferewick :boarding school
Author name :becca
Genre: mystery
Number of episodes :10
Published : not completed
Description : a fresh start at a new boarding school isn’t quite what it was made out to be when you discover an ex pupils dead body on campus. Can you solve the mystery before it is too late?

Story title: The Black Order.
Genre: Fantasy. But to be honest, it’s a solid mix of mystery, romance, comedy, action, adventure and fantasy.
Author name: Luna Winter.
Description:
The story takes place in London, year 1839. As mysterious disappearances rages The Empire, you and your twin sister are recruited into the Black Order. A secret organization for people with magical abilities, that seek to solve this mystery. This leads you into a chaos of love, life threatning missions, a king that grows more insane by each day and a war far greater then you could’ve ever imagined.

Number of episodes: I have only one unpublished chapter! I would just love to have you review my first episode, as I would hate to continue to make the same mistakes from episode 1 in my next episodes. This episode is mostly an introduction to the characters and the plot.
Style: Ink

Small Cover

Big cover

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5112143056994304
Note: This is my first story, and my native launguage is norwegian.
I have worked on this story in my head for many years, so even though it’s going to have many chapters, I already have everything planned out!

You reviweres are the best! Thank you for taking your time to help us in the community.:hearts:

Hi lyn_and_michelle
I would love have some feedbacks about my story
Author : Elysium
Story title : Good Morning Stockholm !
Genre: Thriller
Style: Limelight

Resume: A hold-up goes wrong and Ellie’s life is turned upside down. Between love, lies, secrets and hate, what will prevail ? Will Ellie succumb to madness or love ?

Published: Hell yeah ! There’s only 3 episodes for the moment… more episodes will be published :wink:

If you can check it and tell me your opinion. I would be grateful !

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story few months ago. Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Published: YES.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

I’d like you to read 3 episode, 1st one is just customization.

Author Name: Evija
Story Title: Midnight Memories
Genre: Roamnce
Description: Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
Published: Yes!
Instagram: episode.evija
How many episodes are published: 16

Hey I just wanna let everyone know I’m sorry about the delay. I have my first tests of the quarter in 3 weeks so I have to study for them. Not taking anymore story’s to review at the moment. But for the people that already requested one, it’ll come eventually, but the latest wait will be 4 weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you can be patient. Thanks.

-Lyn

5 Likes

Good luck with the tests!

1 Like

[

This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 7

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Link:

I’m really excited about my first episode story, and I need some criticism, feedback and (as I’ve only written three chapters so far) things I should include later in the story. I hope you’re one of the people who are okay with lesbian relationships, because my mc is a lesbian. My story is: Everyone has Their Own Happy Ending (lesbian MC). Thanks!

Hope you wouldn’t mind checking out my story as well… although Thriller may be over…Halloween is still around the corner haha :smiley:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Published: Yes
Episodes Published: 5/6
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Any specific suggestions need help on: Nil
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

I’d like a review of all 3 episodes please!

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Drama

Style: INK

Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?

Instagram: @gisellepisode

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

E84A038E-6C0C-4160-9169-5DA805535ABB

Link:

Anyone who wants to do R4R please PM me or DM me on IG. Send me an SS and I will guarantee you 3 chapter reads!