Lyra's Honest Story Reviews <3 {OPEN}

opinion

Thanks for your review! I’m glad you like it.

This backstory is explained in one of the later episodes (I think it’s episode 7 or 8, not sure right now)

I know, I’m working on it, in later episodes I use advanced directing but I just don’t manage to find time to redo the first ones.

There should be transitions after almost every scene :thinking: I’ll recheck that.

Thanks for reading!

Ahhh I’ve only read up to chapter 5 in my other read-through :sweat_smile:, the transitioning errors was only in the first part of episode 1 after the intro if that helps with locating it :heart:

:thinking: so you do 3 style?

Thanks for doing this

yup

Collage_Day_jP_posterThumb_F8a9YcLA0T

Can you review this story to…:hugs:

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic
Style: Limlight
Rumia is on her first year in college and trying to make new friends.On her first day …a guy suddenly appear in the window next to her. Who is that guy?
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6654672001630208

Sound interesting…I want to watch it… so Do you R4R… but not ghost me?

whats your story?

The black prince…just PM me the Ss

Oh you are also entering College Days :slight_smile:

Your seat next to me(contest)I dont mind

I just want to try😂

All the best. Im also entering with a cowriter but we havent publish yet. Need to rush cause deadline is soon. But thank goodness the rules are less strict than the Thriller contest which I entered…

Seriously… are you enter all contest​:scream::scream:. Btw what you want to read? If you read my contest story would you give me a review?

Title: Law, Order & Love

First Impression:

• I’m in love with the cover! But, the title could be a bit bigger or on two lines?
  • The story is relatable to me because I’m also a law student hahaha
  • I’m very intrigued by the description.
    9/10

Grammar:

• Almost no grammar mistakes! Just the occasional sentence structure issue that can make the sentence a bit hard to read.
    9/10

Plot:

• It’s a bit hard to tell which direction this story is heading in the first episode.
  • So far, we have the two girls who are what I assume are going to be friends with the MC and another girl who is going to try and take her down.
  • The murder-mystery aspect is interesting, though I feel as if you could have introduced the MC’s motives for becoming a lawyer in this episode if it ties in with her father being arrested.
  • On the realism side of this, I find it hard to believe that a double-homicide case would be give to a new associate (particularly a junior) on their first day. Usually, there would not be a team associated to the case either unless there is a requirement that the case needs lawyers from other disciplines or the client has hired them onto the same case themselves. But then again, this is a story and I’m excited to see where it goes :smiley:
  • I rarely see lawyer stories on this app, so it’ll be an interesting future read :slight_smile:
    7/10

Characters:

• The MC has passed her final exams and has been hired as an associate of a prestigious law firm.
  • There was little diversity in the casting for this episode.
    6/10

Directing:

• The first thing I noticed is that you use the idle_terrified_pose animation instead of the idle_terrified_loop animation. This can make the character seem a bit flat and distracting to the reader.
  • There is use of basic directing techniques, so I would try to use some spot directing instead.
  • The zooms at times cut off part of the character’s faces. Try lowering them a bit so the mouth is in the center/top half of the screen.
    5/10

Narration and conversations:

• The conversations are believable, and there is little narration.
    8/10

Overall thoughts and tips:

• It’s clear that there’s a good story in the works straight from the first episode. I’m excited to read the rest :smiley:

Story Rating: 44/60

Thank you very much, Lyra! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I believe my directing was very bad in 1st episode, but I advanced spotting in the following and I am still working to improve it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much again for the review! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have learned so much from it! xoxo

Do you review unpublished stories? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Understudy
Author: Lynntils
Summary: A warlord finds a potential bride in Kesir’s unwilling sister, but Kesir, unbeknownst to everyone, will go to absurd lengths to save her. Shameful, shameful, lengths…
Genre: Adventure

Story Cover/s: Large Cover :

Small Cover :

LINK : http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6421387682381824

Yes, I could review the first episode of your unpublished story :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!!!