MA’s Commissions [CLOSED]

My commissions are now open!
Please read ALL of the info below if you’re looking to commission me.
If you would like to commission, please do not post your request on this thread. Instead, PM me on here or on Instagram at @thewriterma!

:blob_sun:

NORMAL COMMISSIONS

Examples:

Portrait (shoulders-up) -

(if you want a neon-themed art like the ones above, specify that in your message.)

Bust up -
!! I will be getting rid of the bust up option, you’ll either have to pay for portrait (a simple, shoulders up drawing like the ones above), or a waist up !!

Waist up -

Knees up -
Examples coming soon!

Full body -
Examples coming soon!

:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

PRICES:

Prices are in GBP (£).

One character:
Portrait - £10
+£10 for every additional character.
Waist up - £15
+£10 for every additional character.
Knees up - £22
+£15 for every additional character.
Full body - £35
+£30 for every additional character.

Drawn background: £2+ depending on the complexity. Single colour/basic BG: Free
(extra details including, but not limited to, tattoos, accessories, etc. that are complex may cost more. Easy features like freckles, dimples, basic tattoos will have no extra cost! If you’re unsure of how much any extras would be, we’ll discuss it.)

<> the prices are negotiable, and I have the right to charge less or more if I feel that it is needed, depending on the idea.

If you are in a different currency, don’t worry! PayPal will automatically convert it to my default currency.

THE INFO I’LL NEED:

-Style: (Ink or Limelight?)
-Size: (cover size, 640x1136, square)
-Number of characters: (3 max.)
-What you want: (pfp, cover, art scene, etc.)
-A good quality screenshot of your character(s)’s faces:
-Outfits: (either a reference photo or an explanation of what you want)
-Extra details: (scars, tattoos, accessories, dimples, freckles, moles, etc.)
-Pose/facial expression reference or in-depth explanation:
-Background - if you have a preferred one:
IMPORTANT!! Since, I’m not allowed to use Episode assets in my commissions, you must send me a background from a website such as Unsplash or Pixabay, where I know I have the commercial usage rights to it.
If you want an episode background, I will simply do your art as a transparent PNG, and you can add your own BG, that way I’m not charging for an Episode asset.
-Do you have a deadline?:
-An explanation of the concept/how you envision the art piece:
-You can send me the plot of your story or a few details about the characters personalities if you want so I can accurately portray them.

HAND COMMISSIONS

Examples:

More examples coming soon!

:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

PRICES:

£5 per hand (may increase or decrease depending on the idea).

Drawn background: £1+ depending on the complexity. Single colour/basic BG: Free
Extras: (tattoos, nail detail, rings) = £2+

THE INFO I’LL NEED:

-Number of hands:
-Photo reference(s) of what you want, OR a detailed explanation.
-Extras?
-Background?
-If it’s for a story - feel free to tell me the context behind the scene and/or an insight into your character(s)’s personality, if you want.

Now onto the process & terms for commissioning me…

PROCESS:

<> please make sure to include all the points above in your message.

<> all payments made through PayPal.

<> I expect payment in full beforehand. Once I’ve been paid, I will begin the sketch.

<> after I have the sketch, I will send it to you. You can change anything about it, and once you’re 100% happy I will start colouring.
PLEASE NOTE: my sketches often look very different to the final thing once they’ve been coloured, so keep this in mind.

<> I’ll always send you a transparent PNG version of your art as well as the finished piece.

<> the final product would obviously not have a watermark on.

!! IMPORTANT !!

THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE YOU COMMISSION ME:

<‼️> my artwork belongs to me. I have all the rights to it, meaning I have the right to post the art wherever I want (however if the art is for a story, I’ll wait to post it if you want me to wait for a release date).

<‼️> you have NO right to claim the artwork as your own, my art is my intellectual property.

<‼️> by commissioning me, you agree that you will not use my art for commercial use, such as making merchandise, reselling it, etc, without contacting me first and waiting for me to reply. Personal use & use in your Episode Interactive story is fine.

<‼️> it may take anywhere from 1 week to a month (or maybe even longer) for me to have your art done, depending on what I have going on at the time in my personal life. However, if you have a deadline, mention it in your request and I’ll accommodate it.

<‼️> DO NOT RUSH ME! Please have faith that I will get your commission done in time if you have a deadline.

<‼️> I have every right to deny a commission, and I do not need to provide the reason why.

<‼️> if you choose to withdraw your request, you will only be refunded the full amount if I have not yet started the art, or if I have only done the sketch, you will be refunded 50% of the total payment.

<‼️> you must credit me when you use my art anywhere, unless you’ve asked and I said otherwise. Credit me as @thewriterma

BY COMMISSIONING ME, YOU OFFICIALLY AGREE TO ALL THESE TERMS.

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you take a chance on me and my art. :blue_heart:

23 Likes

! bookmarked ! (Imma b comin back when my story is more developed)

Ngl I think I’m in love w the first example :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! That one’s my favourite too. :pleading_face::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Thank you, love! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bookmarked :partying_face:

1 Like

Tysm :white_heart:

2 Likes

Bump :blush: & prices have been altered slightly as I felt they were a little too high.

1 Like

Recommended!!! (She made my awesome pfp) :blush:

2 Likes

Hii, can I ask, what could possibly be price for each artscene if you would do full story commission? Thanks❤️

2 Likes

I’ll PM you!

1 Like

bump! The original post has been edited because I finally have a portrait example!

2 Likes

Request for a waist up!

-Style: (Ink or Limelight?) LL
-Size: (cover size, 640x1136, square) Art scence so 640x1136
-Number of characters: (3 max.) 2
-What you want: (pfp, cover, art scene, etc.) art scene
-A good quality screenshot of your character(s)’s faces:

-Outfits: (either a reference photo or an explanation of what you want) I want them to have blue scrubs. And the man i white lab coat with witch stethoscope

-Extra details: (scars, tattoos, accessories, dimples, freckles, moles, etc.) I want the girl to be crying so tears as extra detail.
-Pose/facial expression reference or in-depth explanation: A pose there He is comforting Her and stroking her back. Her face against his chest and crying.

-Background - if you have a preferred one: In a storeroom

from Unsplash
-Do you have a deadline?: As soon as possible! :slight_smile:
-An explanation of the concept/how you envision the art piece: After losing a patient in the ER the girl (Steph) is devastated and starts crying in a supplycloset. The man (John) find her and comfort her.
-You can send me the plot of your story or a few details about the characters personalities if you want so I can accurately portray them.

2 Likes

Request for a portrait as well

-Style: (Ink or Limelight?) LL
-Size: (cover size, 640x1136, square) 640x1136
-Number of characters: (3 max.) 2
-What you want: (pfp, cover, art scene, etc.) art scene
-A good quality screenshot of your character(s)’s faces: !
Skärmavbild 2021-01-15 kl. 13.59.10|280x500 Skärmavbild 2021-01-15 kl. 13.59.31|257x500

-Outfits: (either a reference photo or an explanation of what you want)

-Extra details: (scars, tattoos, accessories, dimples, freckles, moles, etc.) Rain on the character and in the background
-Pose/facial expression reference or in-depth explanation: kissing. Him holding her face while kissing her.
-Background - if you have a preferred one:

If you want an episode background, I will simply do your art as a transparent PNG, and you can add your own BG, that way I’m not charging for an Episode asset.
-Do you have a deadline?: as soon as possible!
-An explanation of the concept/how you envision the art piece: John runs after Steph and kisses her outside of the hospital in the rain. She is on his way home and he’s still working so he will be i scrubs.

Your art is amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you, I will discuss the rest with you over PM! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW! I WILL REOPEN IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. :blob_sun:

1 Like

Bump! If you like my art, and would like the chance to win a portrait drawing by me, I currently have a giveaway going on on my Instagram: @thewriterma! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Bump! Commissions will be opening in a few weeks!

2 Likes

The thread has been updated with my new prices because I am getting rid of the bust up option. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Bump! Next time I reopen commissions, I’ll be accepting hand commissions! Original thread has been updated with more info :blue_heart:

3 Likes