MA’s Request Thread {CLOSED TEMPORARILY}

THIS IS CLOSED FOR A FEW WEEKS UNTIL I CATCH UP!

Hi there! :blob_turtle:

So, recently I’ve been working on my digital art. To get myself ready for commissions, I’m going to take a few requests for practice.

However, I don’t want to be making art that I find easy because then it won’t challenge me & there would be no point, therefore only request if you want an art with any of these things:

• A somewhat complex pose (however, if the pose is way too complicated, I can reject it as I’m not getting paid for this and complex drawings take me a really long time.) You can always send me the idea & I will tell you whether I think it’s challenging enough or not.
  • Two characters (to practice 2-person drawings), OR 1 character, as long as it’s a male (I want more practice drawing guys).
  • I will accept more than 2 characters depending on whether I think the concept is exciting, however please note that the more characters, the more time the drawing would take.

:blob_hearts:

RULES:

• You must have a reference for me. I’m not good at drawing completely from memory yet, so I need a picture to at least look at when sketching. OR, if you don’t have a specific photo, you must explain to me in great detail what pose you want and I will try create a pose based on multiple references that I’ll find myself.
• Don’t be rude if I reject your request. This is a free service, and art takes me hours. I have the right to draw whatever I want.
• Don’t rush me. My hours to draw are limited, so it could take anywhere up to a month for me to complete the art, depending on how difficult it is.
• Credit me if you use my art - this should be self-explanatory. I no longer have an insta, so you can credit me with my forums tag (@Mystery.Author)
• You CAN DM me your idea I’d you don’t want to post it below! If you post your request on the thread, I’ll dm you whether I accept it or not.
• Do not request the same thing from me that you’ve also requested from another artist. It just wastes my time.

Hope the rules made sense! :blob_sun:

Form

Number of characters:
Style (LL or Ink):
What you are requesting (cover, art scene, etc):
A screenshot of the character(s)’s face(s):
Outfits (I can draw non-episode outfits):
Extra details (scars, tattoos, jewellery, etc.):
Pose reference or explanation:
Preferred background? - if you have one:
Do you have a deadline (if it’s for a story)?

IMPORTANT: I will only work with backgrounds from the portal or websites such as unsplash & pixabay, where I know i have the rights to use. Do NOT send me backgrounds that other creators have made (even if they were made with episode assets) unless you are sure that I have permission to use them for my art.

Examples:

Reminder: you can either DM me your request or post it below.
Thank you!

13 Likes

I’m gonna dm you now xx

1 Like

Hey! I would love to request a two person drawing? For me and my writing partner @molly247

Number of characters: 2! :heart:
Style (LL or Ink): LL
What you are requesting (cover, art scene, etc): a splash for our joint story/stories x
A screenshot of the character(s)’s face(s): I can send these through pm? If that’s okay?
Outfits (I can draw non-episode outfits): I’ll send these through pm again :))

The pose I have in mind is sitting on a bed writing/being studious. Maybe a laptop in front of us? And our faces can be lit up as it would be nighttime? I think us being cross legged would be best. I can find a photo if I’m not being too clear :two_hearts:

Preferred background? - if you have one: the teen bedroom in the episode catalog, I can get the name for you now
Do you have a deadline (if it’s for a story)? Anytime over the next couple weeks, we will use it repeatedly in all stories :))

1 Like

I’d love to do this! I’ll PM you! :blue_heart:

1 Like

I love your examples so much! You’re doing an amazing job! :pleading_face: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:
I might as well request later!

1 Like

Thank you very much! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll PM you the details soon! thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Number of characters: 2
What you are requesting (cover, art scene, etc): art scene

Extra details (scars, tattoos, jewellery, etc.): for the girl Snake And Rose Tattoo Ink Multicolor
Lace Foream Tattoo Solid for… For the man Skull And Roses Arm Tattoo Bird Collar Tattoo Solid
Pose reference or explanation: post reference hug/kiss
Preferred background? - if you have one: EXT. CITY STREET - NIGHT
Do you have a deadline (if it’s for a story)? No xx

1 Like

it’s so nicee wow

1 Like

Thank you! Your pose description was quite vague. I’ll PM you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I want something like this if its possible

1 Like

Yes I know ahah I sended you a picture

1 Like

I could maybe try this out, although I won’t make it too similar to the reference because I don’t want to be copying another artist’s work. I’m gonna message you now. :blush:

1 Like

I don’t really care about the background. You can do what you want x

1 Like

Yes I totally understand! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Number of characters: 2
What you are requesting (cover, art scene, etc): Cover
A screenshot of the character(s)’s face(s): I will DM you the characters
Outfits (I can draw non-episode outfits): I will DM you
Extra details (scars, tattoos, jewellery, etc.): Nope
Pose reference or explanation: I want them to be close to each other and looking in each other’s eyes in a romantic way. (I will DM you the pose too :woman_facepalming:t2:)
Preferred background? - if you have one: I don’t have any background but I want it to be a garden.
Do you have a deadline (if it’s for a story)? Deadline is January 20th

1 Like

Number of characters: 1

What you are requesting (cover, art scene, etc): Art Scene!

Voila Haylee!

Do tell me if you want a closer look or her details!

like this or as seen in char ss!

a lace choker on her neck as seen in the character screenshot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

also is it possible for her to have a closed champagne bottle on her left hand? thanks!

this pose!

Preferred background? - if you have one:

any car background as seen in the picture!

Do you have a deadline (if it’s for a story)?

i just want it before spring, other than that feel free to take your time of coursee

And I will give full credit at the end of every chapter of course! :see_no_evil: :black_heart:

Tysm for this sweetface!

1 Like

I’ll add you to my waiting list! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks babe!

1 Like

Thank you for doing this!

Number of characters: Two
Style (LL or Ink): Limelight
What you are requesting (cover, art scene, etc): it’s going to be in my story, under the thank you for reading splash.

Face2
Face1
Outfits (I can draw non-episode outfits): honestly I don’t mind whatever, I do have a colour scheme which I can PM you if you decide to go through with this request!
Extra details (scars, tattoos, jewellery, etc.): no extra details
Preferred background? - if you have one: just a white background is fine
Do you have a deadline (if it’s for a story)? I released my story on the 1st of February but take your time! There is no rush as I can add it into the end of my story whenever.

Once again, thank you so much for doing a thread like this!

1 Like