Macaroni’s Art Shop [OPEN]

Tysm!

1 Like

@alexsarah here you go!

I apologize if this was late :grimacing:

@renee_life50 I’ve started your cover! I just need your characters’ outfits (if you have them!) If not, I’ll need their styles so I can concoct something!

Ok So Macy is like a biker girl and is a very independent person
Tyler is a very formal kind of guy, who is kind of selfish
Mia is a mix of formal and girly style , she also has a scar on her cheek
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Awesome!

Hello! I’ll be really grateful if you help me with cover.
-Title: Taste the difference
-Username: Mari
-genre: romance/drama
-setting: The City
-short description: A quirk of fate is waiting. Having everything under her feet will Chrystella finally find out her happiness or she will drawn in the wotld of money, power and falsehood?

-the characters’ COMPLETE description: body rose 02 brow : high arched Angled (dark brown) hair : Bouffant long Wavy (brown black ) eyes : False Lashes (hazel), face : square defined, nose : grecian soft, lips : full round pouty (red gloss deep)
-The outfit: sometinh extra formal

The idea is my character looks in two different ways(in one she is extremely formaal and the side where she is looking is …lets call it rich. Another side is a park or something like this where she is sitting on the bench with her love. Here she is wearing something romantic and she wears light make-up, no false lashes ()Deepset Upturned Wide EYES) AND Long Double Dutch Braids (lIGHT BROWN)

Hope you understood, it was difficult to explain my idea(((

1 Like

Let me see if I got this:

So you want a split cover, one side with her dressed formally with a richish background, the other with her dressed in a little more casual but still romantic outfit while sitting on a bench with her lover?

And could you please send a description of her love? : )

Yes, you absolutely got my idea!

As for her love, the main feachures are skin gold 03, blue-green eyes and Dreads long loose bun

One more time thank you!!!

1 Like

Oh, forgot about his tattoos ! Tribal sleeve and tribal chest, sorry…

1 Like

@renee_life50 Does this work?
Sorry for the lateness; I’ve been testing out a new app that would make the photoshopping smoother!

it’s perfect thank you!! do you mind making the other way too??

Here ya go!

Ah, what’s his hair color?

thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Light Brown

1 Like

This looks so good thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello! Can i make a request? :))

1 Like

You sure can!

1 Like

Hey can you make a drawing for my story

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t do drawings. However, if an edit would work instead, I can do that!