šŸ“š Madam Pilotā€™s reading shop! +feedbackšŸ“š

Hey there! :kissing_closed_eyes: Welcome!

(Praying this is the right place to put thisā€¦)

I have been apart of the episode community since I was about 11 but only recently joined forums, Iā€™m 17 now and will be going on 18 later this year. I have read so many types of episode stories of different genres, beliefs, styles, etc! And I am willing to read your stories for free of course!

Here is the catch, I not only read your story but give you my utter honesty and opinion based on your story either on this thread or personal chat room (PMā€™s) I will also rate your story out of 5 stars, and an honest review of it all.

RULES

ā€¢PLEASE PLEASE please donā€™t rush me! Iā€™m a young adult and actively in school, I am not on forums 24 hours a day 7 days a week, but I do check it daily for new notifications etc.

ā€¢letā€™s not get riled up when I voice my opinion, I am giving you a fair warning now, if I know your story has several things wrong with it I wonā€™t spare your feelings, you deserve to know what should be fixed!

ā€¢when wanting me to leave your story a review please be respectful and donā€™t demand anything from me or I wonā€™t read it.

ā€¢be kind to others here on the thread I donā€™t want it to close

ā€¢I take up to 15 stories at a time, if this happens to blow up just check back regularly for when there is more room.

ā€¢I will do a first chapter review but until u read and answer my feed back I will not read the second chapter unless asked to read all of them!!

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ

[When requesting, please be sure to leave the name of the story with your author name and a picture of the cover in base their are multiple stories with the same name!!]

List of Completed!
ā€¢ Better Off Gone By Martini :white_check_mark: (chapter 1)
ā€¢ What Women Want By Emerald :white_check_mark: (chapter 1)
ā€¢ Life in Demby By Megz_episode :white_check_mark: (chapter 1)
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢

List to Read
ā€¢ Destined Vampires By Sharon Sareen
ā€¢ Poison for your Heart by Aykay
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢

Thank you for reading all this :blob_hearts:

9 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s mine :yay:

Title: Better Off Gone
Author: Martini
Description: Running from a kidnapper, Maya comes back home, but suddenly it doesnā€™t seem so safe anymore. In a town full of secrets, maybe sheā€™d be better off goneā€¦
Genre: Mystery, Crime, Drama
Includes: Full CC, 3 LI, choices matter

5 Likes

i read your story it have awesome code and more there no glitch or anything wrong with it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and i read lost half too and i still reading both but love it

3 Likes

Thanks so much :yellow_heart:
I just wanted to start this shop and push it up in the share feedback section :sunflower:
Do you have a story too?

2 Likes

Love your profile pic btw @Madam_Pilot_Writer :blossom:

2 Likes

no i donā€™t have any but there be one holloween day post if i can make it due date if anything donā€™t come up and one on christmas soon be out and 2 more story of different tittle behide and 2022 maybe next story be out

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. Do you mean the contest?

2 Likes

no but which contest

2 Likes

thank you so much for this thread :blob_hearts:

:fire:Title: What Women Want [4 out now!]
:fire:Description: You left what you used to do to forget your tragic past. But, what if one day the one you left behind needed you back? Would you come back? [F MC/F LI/LIM CC/LGBTQ/MINI GAMES]
:fire:Genre: LGBTQ+, Action, & Romance
:fire:Author: Emerald
:fire:No. of Episodes: Four
:fire:Instagram: for sneak peeks and teasers follow my account @emerald.epi :green_heart:
:fire:Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5661398687481856

you can send the feedback and honest review through DMs thank you so much again! :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank u! I dabble in episode editing and Iā€™ll get on your sorry in a bit!

2 Likes

ā€œStuck With Youā€ - Announcing the Stuck With You Writer's Contest!

2 Likes

Let me know! :slight_smile: If youā€™d rather contact me on insta: @martini.episode.

2 Likes

omg :sob: that contest when was it wait i thought one story did finished the contest but next one wow

1 Like

Thereā€™s always at least 1 contest going on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:sob: i never get to go in contest like for story

1 Like

Thank you so much for this threat. I wpuld love ot of you read my new story Life in Demby and give me your honest feedback :heart_decoration::heart_decoration:

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 3
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

3 Likes

Thank u for dropping your story! Much appreciated will go over tonight and give u the review in the next couple of days!!

Thank uuuu as well for dropping ur story!

1 Like

Thankyou so much for this thread :heartbeat:
Story name - Destined vampires
Author name - Sharon sareen
Genre - fantasy
Description - A Vampire Princess strong, independent enough to take the throne but is in no need of any king. In the process of becoming Queen, will she meet someone whom she is destined to?

Cover

1 Like