📚 Madam Pilot’s reading shop! +feedback📚

no i don’t have any but there be one holloween day post if i can make it due date if anything don’t come up and one on christmas soon be out and 2 more story of different tittle behide and 2022 maybe next story be out

2 Likes

That’s cool. Do you mean the contest?

2 Likes

no but which contest

2 Likes

thank you so much for this thread :blob_hearts:

:fire:Title: What Women Want [4 out now!]
:fire:Description: You left what you used to do to forget your tragic past. But, what if one day the one you left behind needed you back? Would you come back? [F MC/F LI/LIM CC/LGBTQ/MINI GAMES]
:fire:Genre: LGBTQ+, Action, & Romance
:fire:Author: Emerald
:fire:No. of Episodes: Four
:fire:Instagram: for sneak peeks and teasers follow my account @emerald.epi :green_heart:
:fire:Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5661398687481856

you can send the feedback and honest review through DMs thank you so much again! :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank u! I dabble in episode editing and I’ll get on your sorry in a bit!

2 Likes

“Stuck With You” - Announcing the Stuck With You Writer's Contest!

2 Likes

Let me know! :slight_smile: If you’d rather contact me on insta: @martini.episode.

2 Likes

omg :sob: that contest when was it wait i thought one story did finished the contest but next one wow

1 Like

There’s always at least 1 contest going on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:sob: i never get to go in contest like for story

1 Like

Thank you so much for this threat. I wpuld love ot of you read my new story Life in Demby and give me your honest feedback :heart_decoration::heart_decoration:

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 3
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

3 Likes

Thank u for dropping your story! Much appreciated will go over tonight and give u the review in the next couple of days!!

Thank uuuu as well for dropping ur story!

1 Like

Thankyou so much for this thread :heartbeat:
Story name - Destined vampires
Author name - Sharon sareen
Genre - fantasy
Description - A Vampire Princess strong, independent enough to take the throne but is in no need of any king. In the process of becoming Queen, will she meet someone whom she is destined to?

Cover

1 Like

Bump!

Poison for your Heart by Aykay

Thank you for doing this, feedback is always appreciated :sunflower::heart:

1 Like

I have just read the first chapter of your story, would you like your review here, via PM’s or DM’s on Insta?

1 Like

Bookmarking this!

1 Like

Bump and thank u @Isabella.write

1 Like

I would like to PM me here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like